“Great value, many choices”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #14 of 18 Restaurants in Kinder
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

So many choices & combinations. Tots are always a good option, beverage promos nice. Especially like the 1/2 price shake deals. Quick & clean service.

1  Thank BillWBulverde

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I waited for happy hour so I could save a few pennies. I ordered a corn dog, onion rings and a strawberry slush. Everything was great. I was a little afraid that my order might not be fresh because I got it so quick. Everything was fresh and perfect. It must be important to this manager to keep the place trash free. This is the second time I have noticed an employee picking up trash in the parking lot. Gives me the impression that this sonic is clean, inside and out.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I was disgusted to see the employees not only continue to smoke outside but pet a stray cat as well! If you get a burger and it was Purrfect, you will know why....a dash of cat hair possibly?

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

It takes really long. The employees are polite. Every time I go I regret it. The food is good but it takes so long I no longer want it.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Sonic is very close to the Casino and you can get great food before hitting the Casino. The carhop was very nice and answered my questions about the young cat that was lying on the patio. It seemed to like the people around it, but she said it was a feral and made itself to home.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!