“Service”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #11 of 18 Restaurants in Kinder
Reviewed 6 May 2015

My husband's company sponsored a hole at the golf tournament. He ordered trays of sandwiches to serve the golf teams. His order was ready for pick up on time and all of the condiments, napkins and utensils were provided as promised.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I am always satisfied with my order.The staff is great and helpful.I love the bread which I understand are always freshly baked. The place is clean unlike other Subways I have visited before. Keep up the good work. You are my favourite restaurant.

Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

Always clean they always have the freshest ingredients this isn't always so at alot of subways but this one is good everytime we go!!!keep up the excellent standards.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

Thrilled to see that Kinder finally got a Subway!! Love their salads, love the sandwiches! They are SO friendly there, too. Hope Subway decides to keep the crab salad in the menu...great in a salad with sweet onion dressing on it! Sounds gross, but is fantastic!! lol

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is much cheaper than eating at the casino. The sandwich was fresh and the Fritizi was good. The service was fast and friendly, the restaurant was clean.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!