“Casino ”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #11 of 18 Restaurants in Kinder
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Great place to eat excellent sandwich different types of bread and sandwiches I recommend this place and easy to find

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I love their 6 inch tuna fish sub. Always great and this location did not disappoint. Friendly staff and the tuna was super fresh as was their veggies and bread.

Reviewed 6 May 2015

My husband's company sponsored a hole at the golf tournament. He ordered trays of sandwiches to serve the golf teams. His order was ready for pick up on time and all of the condiments, napkins and utensils were provided as promised.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I am always satisfied with my order.The staff is great and helpful.I love the bread which I understand are always freshly baked. The place is clean unlike other Subways I have visited before. Keep up the good work. You are my favourite restaurant.

Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

Always clean they always have the freshest ingredients this isn't always so at alot of subways but this one is good everytime we go!!!keep up the excellent standards.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!