US$122
US$64
Hotels.com
Rodeway Inn(Kinder)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2017

If your looking for a 5 star hotel this ain't it. It is a good price (considerably cheaper) compared to other close by hotels. It is close to the Coushatta casino with a shuttle to and from Coushatta. Relativley clean and quite. Friendly staff. Not much for breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2017

My trip was terrible. Got to the room two queen size bed. Room smelled bad. Found out later it was a smoking room. Three of us in the room nobody smoked. Blanket was tore so went to get another blanket, was told washing machine tore it. Got another it was worst than the first. Toliet paper was under the bed, didn't know if it was used or not. Bathroom walls paint was coming off the was, towels were dirty. We were promised breakfast, between 6:30-9:00. Got there at 7:24, no breakfast. No coffee, no juice, no water, no meat. Asked Manager about breakfast, she said she fixed it at six thirty. Asked her again was she going to fix more, she said she fix breakfast. Told her there wasn't any left. She said what what did we expect, she said we were expecting to much. She said she would fix some coffee. Nothing else. She left and another person came in I asked him for juice he said the juice had been in there since last week. Told him there was not any in the machine. He looked at me and kept going. Paid to have breakfast, and didn't get any. Found out the man was the owner. Very rude. Would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. People shouldn't do this kind of work if they don't no how to treat people. They were nasty to other people to. I'm giving it a one for reviews' but that is ten points to much.

Room Tip: Never stay here
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The room wasn't the worse I've seen but it definitely wasn't the best. We walked in and it smelled like a funeral home mixed with a bar. Our room was clean , the bed was horrible very springing. The decor was old , barely and channels on the tv. There was no icebox or micro wave. The one thing that was amazing was there water pressure. We didn't even attempt the breakfast. The staff was nice I'll give them that :) when you got in your room the AC wasn't on took about an hour to cool off, but after that the room stayed cool.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amander065
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We booked the Blackjack with no delusions that it was going to be anything more than a place to stay . What they advertised was free internet , free breakfast and cable TV . Guess what happened , none of that was true . Internet and cable didn't work , breakfast was a total of four packaged pastries and coffee ,old and cold . I called the office several times they never answered . We left and got down the road and realized we had left a shirt . I called and asked if I paid would they mail it to me , No was the answer . ! Please stay far away from this place !

Room Tip: No room is good
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank juwelzie
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Stayed at this place during our recent visit to Coushatta, the hotel is ok for what you pay for.. All I ask is for 4 walls, a roof and a hot shower... For those of you looking for Best Western quality, this isn't the place for you. The hotel is about 1/2 mile from the Coushatta casino, which is why I booked here. The breakfast is your simple, standard continental... The only thing I didn't like is the hotel has no elevator.. Aside from that, simple, basic, no extras and gets the job done to get rest with no extras... Clean rooms and somewhat spacey..

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends