“Great Breakfast”
Review of Terrace Cafe

Terrace Cafe
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Kinder
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Description: Terrace Cafe is a full service casual dining restaurant serving steaks, burgers, seafood, local cuisines and much, much more. Located inside of Coushatta Casino Resort, you are guaranteed to enjoy your dining experience.
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Food here is excellent. We ate the breakfast buffet, has an omelet bar, waffles made while you wait. Crisp bacon, and assortment of fresh fruit, grits, oatmeal and the best biscuits ever. The restaurant is clean, friendly servers, and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 12 April 2016

they have a great patetoe soup. and great meals.serviice is really fast. good prices. very clean, great selection of food.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Glad this was comped because it was just decent. Had the $22 steak with a ceaser. Salad was good, steak was no better than it would be at the buffet. Waitress was nice, though young and obviously inexperienced. I told her I wanted my salad first and she said she would have to put in my salad and wait a few minutes before putting in the food so I guess communication between servers and the kitchen isn't the best. Overall though a good experience and I would recommend it.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I actually look forward to racking up cash to go spend here! Love the sandwiches. They are as quick as possible getting the food out but sometimes everyone wants to eat at the same time and there can be almost an hour wait. It's understandable, considering they cater to the casino crowd and are very affordable. No big deal. Will return anytime I visit Coushatta!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 15 February 2016

I had an issue where there was something in the gumbo that burned the back of my throat and lips. I think perhaps there was a "spice ball" that didn't get mixed well enough that burned my mouth. It was extremely uncomfortable. Thought the wait staff tried to make me comfortable my bringing me milk and water, I still had to leave the restaurant because I was afraid I would throw up there in the restaurant area.

That is the only bad experience I have had there. The other items I have had on the menu were sandwiches and I wouldn't say they were excellent. But they were good and an appropriate value for the expense. I would still eat there again if we are at the casino versus leaving. But I will NEVER eat the gumbo again.

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Terrace Cafe? Share your experiences!