See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2017

My husband and I booked this hotel on a spur of the moment trip to Super 8. I did read reviews beforehand and was a little leery, but I was giving benefit of the doubt. When arrived, we were greeted and checked in. Went to room and it had a horrible musty/moldy smell. It was so thick it was hard to breathe. I did a walkthrough of the room and found mold on several furniture items, a hole in the wall near the AC unit and the carpet was wet and squishy. My husband went and told the gentleman at the front desk who then moved us directly across the hall. After checking that room out, it was the same scenario. We never brought our luggage in because we always check rooms first and boy am I thankful we did. We went back to the front desk and informed the clerk we would NOT be staying here. They did refund us all of our money for the room. We immediately got in our car and called the hotel down the road. They were very accommodating and gave us a great rate after I explained our situation. Save yourself some trouble and book elsewhere for your Coushatta trip.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I will not come back here. The housekeeping sucks. Room not real clean, dirty walls, toilet rocks when u sit on it and looks like they never clean behind doors or behind bed. Apparently they do not change the bedspreads after u leave. I went down and looked inside the laundry room. There were only sheets in the room. No bedspreads. Gross!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The motel furniture is pretty vintage including the TV (box) in the rooms, so be prepared to trouble shoot the TV with a second remote. Because of poor lighting, the steps outside need be marked with yellow paint for visibility to decrease your chances of missing a step.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ezbowler
GWEN T, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kinder la, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for sharing your stay with us we appreciate your feedback.