“Golf course nice, Koasati Pines hotel not goo.”

Koasati Pines at the Coushatta Casino Resort
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Kinder
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We were forced to stay at the Koasati Pines hotel when there were no room at the Casino. We had to request a change of rooms twice because the rooms were dirty and even the beds had body hair in them and lipstick on pillow case. We finally requested clean linens and changed the bedding ourselves. The AC unit filters were full of dirty molding stuff. We will never stay here again.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I played Koasati Lines golf course two times in October, 2017. This is one of the nicest courses in Louisiana. The grounds are well kept by an efficient grounds crew. The pro shop staff is friendly and courteous. The clubhouse has a nice eating and bar area. The food is very reasonable and delicious. The senior rate is $40 per round. One disappointment: not long ago they had $25 Tuesday senior rate.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The Koasati Pines golf course is a great track. The course has lots of water and sand traps to make it challenging, but it has wide fairways that forgive shots that may go off center. I would only caution that when the course is 'car path only' due to rain, it can be a long walk and across many areas that are like walking across a sponge. If you have the luxury of avoiding those cart path only days, I would recommend it. If not, find the cart path and hit your shots close to it to avoid long walks after your golf ball.
It is a challenging course and only well worth the green fee to play it

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We spent the day here before going to the casino. The course was very pretty and well kept. I enjoyed the day with my husband as I rode and he played. Bar is expensive !!