Days Inn & Suites Kinder
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Kinder
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Filthy carpet-smelled-no secure wifi-crappy pillows-mattress cover too small & wouldn't stay on-small,thin towels-no pen/paper-only vending machines on 1st floor-elevator broken-entire toilet paper holder came out of wall & showed exposed pipes-cheap shampoo/conditioner

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 July 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Our shower curtain was covered across the bottom with mold and I have a picture of it. We were given two towels and two wash cloths. Filthy place in general. No hand towels were given. Walls and carpet in hallway was stained. I was afraid to eat breakfast there because everything else was so dirty. When they cleaned our room they basically only made the bed. Bathroom counter top was not even wiped down. It was pretty gross overall.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teresalZ8440FS
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I drove from Humble, Tx to Kinder, we were on our way to Alexandria, La. but on the way we decided to stop and rest since it was 1am. We checked in the 1st room it had a odor so bad we couldn't stay in the room,so I went to the desk to switch rooms. They gave us another room it also had a odor but after I sprayed the air fresher and turned the air up it kinda faded away some. Once in the room I went to shower but the bathroom was full of ants so I spent 20 minutes killing ants. So after showering we decided to get some sleep so we could get up and finish our drive home, so about 7:30 my wife wakes up screaming something crawling on me. I jump up and turn the lights on and it's a roach in the bed, that's just horrible. So we showered again and packed up our belongings and left. I was telling the young lady at the check out counter what had happen and she really had no concern she just kept saying we spray and I'll have the manager call you. So I waited and waited and the manager never called me so about 6pm I called him, I explained to him what happen and that we checked out before 11 because of the roach in the bed and he tells me since you paid cash there's nothing I can do for you but give you a 20% discount on your next stay. Really? I'll never stay there again, first the odor than the roach you can keep that dump I'll stay somewhere else next time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kinder
0.9 km away
38.6 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Iowa
37 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Jennings

Been to Days Inn & Suites Kinder? Share your experiences!