Room smelled of mold/mildew which I visibly saw behind bathroom door. Looked like cigarette ashes or something along wall on carpet - didnt want to touch but obviously hadn’t been vacuumed well. Feel bad for review as young couple running it extremely nice, but place is old, needs work and not very clean.
Stayed here for 3 days. Older motel so there's a lot which needs fixing. First room smelled moldy so I ask for another room which they accommodated and it was better. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. They do allow pets at a charge of $10 a day. They also have a shuttle to the Coushatta Casino. I would probably stay here again.
Spots in tub/shower, sprayed Lysol and the stain/spots ran down. Customer Service was Great. Just housekeeping need to tighten up. Was happy because the hallway air conditioning was on. Will return for a visit.
Could not believe how horrible this place was....! Mold in bathroom...air conditioning not functioning in hallways/elevators and barely functioning in room...bath towels were like "rags" (no kidding) and thrown haphazardly on shelf...only one extremely small "soap" provided...shower/bath controls not functional....commode not securely fastened causing it to rock..."free breakfast" was a joke and mostly unedible (except for orange juice)... Worst hotel I have been in in ages.... Will NEVER return..... Be Warned! Not even a clock radio and all lamps dingy.... If I sound disgusted....I am!
We were pleasantly surprised at the relaxing stay. If I woke up early enough to have breakfast I'm sure