US$76
Rodeway Inn(Kinder)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull hot breakfasthandwritten notenext monthfree shuttlewill definately be backcasino shuttleexcellent stayfavorite hotelhour shuttlelast minutecasino tripenjoyed our staycontinental breakfastcasino hotelsmini fridgecomfortable bedsshuttle service
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Room was clean, comfortable beds and great staff. I had a great time with my family at the pool and enjoyed the breakfast. They also have free shuttle to the Casino which is across the street so i just walked. Definitely will be coming back here when we come to Coushatta.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Not a good value for the money that I paid for two nights. Our room smelled when we first got there and the gave us another room and that was a little better but not too much, it needed to be dusted bad and the key card didn't work right half the time, and the ice maker was down stair where it was hot and out of the way. We had to use the stairs because we were worried that the elevator would get stuck. Worse hotel experience ever! I will never stay or recommend this place to anyone. What a WASTE of money.

Room Tip: Add extra shampoo and soap when you stay for two or more nights.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Not a good value. Room had a barely working A/C, you could tell the fridge hadn't worked in months or years, jetted tub didn't work, no ice bucket, key card quit working. Told clerk about fridge and she said we'll take care of it without even asking what room we were in...

Room Tip: go elsehwere.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I enjoyed my stay at Days Inn Kinder. Price was reasonable considering its located next to Coushatta. Staff is very helpful and friendly. My room was setup very nicely, had a icebox and microwave, beds were very comfortable. I will be coming back and highly recommend to my friends.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We stayed here during our stay in Coushatta, The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were really clean. Free breakfast was great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family