US$78
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$94
US$84
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$84
Hampton.com
US$99
US$87
US$134
US$99
Home2.com
US$119
Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)
US$110
US$103
US$101
US$92
All reviewstraining centerextra pillowsfresh towelslocation was perfectrecommend this hotelrooms are largeone night staybeds were comfortablenice staysurvival
Reviewed 30 January 2016

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
_Kevin_P_GM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2016

Reviewed 20 January 2016

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
_Kevin_P_GM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Reviewed 5 January 2016

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
_Kevin_P_GM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

This is the second time I have been to this hotel while traveling through Louisiana and I have been satisfied both times. I honestly don't have anything negative to say about this property (usually I find at least 1 thing). Room was very large, clean, and modern. Bed was very comfortable with good-condition linens. Microfridge, WiFi, and flat screen TV all present. Furniture was modern and in reasonable condition and king room surprised me with a small pull out couch. Decent size breakfast with waffles and omelettes. All of this for one of the lowest prices in town... I would definitely return.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
_Kevin_P_GM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Mr Alexander,
Thank you for taking a moment of your time to write this review. We are always happy to hear that we have met and even exceeded your expectations. We pride ourselves on being the best that we can be as well as following the motto of being "The Best Value Under the Sun." We look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel over 6 years now. Every time I am in to see my family that lives in Lafayette I stay at this hotel. The Patel family are very nice and welcoming. There is a comfy bed with extra pillows,always a plus. There is free breakfast in the morning which is double plus for me. I do travel alone occasionally, Mr. Patel always makes sure I am safe and that my belongings including vehicle will be well protected with 24 hour surveillance.

Front desk staff Lisa Brasseaux always has a welcoming warm smile no matter what time of the day or night it is. All the crew members make me feel that my stay here will be pleasant.

The location of this Hotel is in a good area not to far from inner Lafayette areas like downtown. Just FYI there is a train that frequently passes in front of the hotel. Doesn't bother me I like the noise.

Thank you for reading my review. Happy traveling!

Stayed: December 2015
1  Thank KLaine83
_Kevin_P_GM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Klaine,

Thank you for taking a moment of your day to submit this review. It has always been a pleasure for us when you have come to stay here. It is the best indicator that we are indeed fulfilling our "Promise as Sure as the Sun" and giving you "The Best Value Under the Sun."

We are proud of all of our staff and how they meet and respond to our guests. It is important to us to have a safe and friendly atmosphere for our guests.

As you mentioned there is a train near by, but when requested, we will assign a room that is as far from the noise as possible.

We look forward to your return in the future.