US$82
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$69
QualityInn
US$108
Doubletree.com
US$99
Hampton.com
Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$104
US$85
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$114
US$91
Home2.com
1,005 results
All reviewsgreat hotelwine and beerbasketball courtfull kitchenliving roomhome away from homebusiness triprooms are spaciousclose to the airportexcellent stayfree breakfastfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlynew orleans
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Had a long weekend, breakfast plentiful, suite clean and well kept. Good location. A nice place for a getaway. Would certainly recommend this hotel. Friendly staff the dining room ladies were so helpful.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! I love to see that you had a great stay. I hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

The best hotel suite ever been to!! 6 star Definitley!!! Would very much so stay at this hotel or anyone related to it again. Nice clean lots friendly people as well as employees!!they have a great buffet breakfeast as well.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! I love to see that you enjoyed your stay. If your travels take you back to Lafayette I hope you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We reserved the hotel for a Men's Conference on a Thursday and Friday evening. The first night of the event the GM comes to me very distraught telling me and our admin team that our music was too loud and that we were taking all the parking spaces. I asked her if we could speak privately because discussing this in front of everyone was very unprofessional. She begin to tell me how she had to leave a personal engagement to come and deal with this parking and music problem. I told her that no one told me anything about music or parking prior to her arrival, but that we would make the necessary accommodations. She continued telling me how her guests had a problem with the music volume and parking and that they paid $160 per night...well we paid almost $1600 for 2 nights, which I am sure included parking. I was very disappointed. Why would you rent out your room if people can't play music; or you don't want your event guest to park in the parking lot. Just don't rent the room.

This was a christian event, no alcohol, no fights, no vulgarity, nothing; an event to strengthen men to live a life of integrity. We played worship music for the first 30 minutes of the event.

Overall, I would not use their facility again and would not recommend anyone needing a venue with music to do so either. I would not recommend any of the 1500 people who attend our church here in Lafayette to stay at this hotel because of the unprofessionalism of the General Manager.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear CT,

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you did not have a satisfactory experience with my hotel. We try to accommodate both our guests with sleeping rooms and our meeting attendees and clearly we fell below your expectations. We value all of our guests feed back and believe we are only as good as the last guest tells us. We will make every effort to make improvements for future events.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We often stay here when in town for family functions. The staff are friendly and always helpful. The suite was was just the right amount of room for my family. The breakfast was delicious each day! We will be back again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review Karen! I love to see that you enjoyed your visit and will be returning again soon! If there is ever anything we can do to make your stay great please let me know.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Our family stayed here just one night as we were touring the University of Louisiana Lafayette early the next morning. The Hotel was clean and very quiet. It appeared to be not a very busy night at the hotel. The room was very good. My son got to use the basketball court area in the back next to the pool, which was a nice feature. The breakfast was about regular for a nice chain hotel. Overall nice Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank your for taking the time to complete a review of our property. I am happy to see you enjoyed your visit with us. We hope to have you visit us again soon.