1,023 results
All reviews great hotel wine and beer basketball court full kitchen living room home away from home business trip rooms are spacious close to the airport free breakfast front desk staff waffles the breakfast area staff was very friendly new orleans dishwasher gazebo
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We stayed here for three nights. Our room was very spacious, the beds seemed a little saggy. The breakfast area is in a very grand room, but the breakfast wasn't that good. The staff seemed to have trouble keeping up with demand for food, dishes and silverware. With that being said there wasn't a sense of urgency about replenishing the items that were out. We would probably stay here again, but would have lower expectations than what we had on our first day. Our son LOVED the sport court outside!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for the review Jon. I apologize we did not meet your expectation, especially with our food and beverage. If your travels take you back to the Lafayette are I hope you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Great hotel, great breakfast, nice clean rooms. Great front desk personnel. Nice people serving breakfast, treats pet owners which were abundant well. Great hot breakfasts. Nice location for shopping. Recommend staying here.

Room Tip: First floor rooms very good.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. If your travels take you back to Lafayette I hope you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Nice breakfast and outdoor lounge area; comfortable beds; like the full-size refrigerator!!! The workout facility and washer/dryer area makes for a good multi-day stay. Unfortunately, we came on the weekend, so we were unable to enjoy the evening meal and drinks, but the lounge area for such was comfortable and cozy feeling.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the review! I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and our lounge area. I hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The reason I gave 3 stars was because of the staff..Kevin helped us at 5:00am to get a new room..Angel was great at breakfast even on the mornings when plates were hard to find and the next morning when there were NO forks at all..Destine at the front desk was also helpful and did all she could to make us feel better about our stay..And another young man was helpful and kind when we checked in and then again on Friday (I am sorry; I forget his name)we have stayed at over 30 Hilton properties recently and this one by far, was the most tired....very slow elevators, mold in at least 2 places on the hallway ceilings, bugs in our bath light fixtures, no housekeeping until after 6 pm and even then there were no clean sheets; an ice machine that was so noisy during the 5 days of our stay that one probably could not sleep if room nearby..manager responded that she would call maintenance but it was not fixed 4 days later. .No plates one morning at breakfast and no forks (yes, I mean NO forks!) on another dayaverage food and very pleasant staff..then I receive 5 emailed receipts, one for one amount and 4 for another amount, all 4 were sent simultaneously.
Again, the staff was great, but the rest...not so much.

Room Tip: I don't think you want the pictures of the mold on the ceiling or the bugs in the light fixture...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for your review Ms. Kathy,

I loved to read you enjoyed my team. I am proud of them and believe I do have the best team a manager could ask for. I apologize for the your experience and wish it would have been a more enjoyable one for you. I am happy to report that we did have someone come work on the ice machine, we placed a call on Wednesday when we received your message but was unable to have it serviced until this week due to the Holiday. I apologize again for the lack of plates and silverware, because of this I ordered extra supplies. If your travels do take you back to our area I to hope you give us another chance to win you over.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Had a long weekend, breakfast plentiful, suite clean and well kept. Good location. A nice place for a getaway. Would certainly recommend this hotel. Friendly staff the dining room ladies were so helpful.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! I love to see that you had a great stay. I hope you visit us again soon.