“Umm umm good! ”
Review of BON TEMPS GRILL

BON TEMPS GRILL
Ranked #3 of 593 Restaurants in Lafayette
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come in and enjoy "Swamp Edge Cuisine". We are now open 7 days a week.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant delivers the 5 star rating through the taste of its food!!!!!! On our visit we went twice because we couldn’t try everything we wanted to the first visit! The crawfish pie is delicious with a flaky crust and a great brown gravy that the crawfish are in to make up the middle! Very tasty and a dish that’s hard to find outside of Louisiana! The sausage board appetizer was a great way to sample local food too! It had boudin, a sweet sausage (my fav) and a chicken jalapeño sausage! Great way to start off the dinner!

On our second visit I had the stuffed pork chop that was the best flavor I’ve ever had! The smoke taste combined with the apple stuffing was too delicious! Must try!!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed dinner here on our weekend trip to Lafayette. This restaurant is very popular and has a good atmosphere. My daughter had the Meat Loaf and it was very good. It was spicy which we didn’t expect but I guess it’s Louisiana style. I had the Crawfish Pie. It looked good with a flaky crust but I was disappointed that there wasn’t much crawfish or flavor. Wish I had ordered something else. Garlic bread was good.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We had a late lunch while visiting Lafayette, LA. This place didn't disappoint. Loved everything - from the Bon Temps Mule to the Crawfish Pot Pie. Great atmosphere and the service was wonderful. We will definitely go back!

Wesley W, Guest Relations Manager at BON TEMPS GRILL, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

We love hearing that you had a 5-star experience! Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed dining with us. We appreciate you and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Had lunch at Bon Temps Grill recently. Compared to dining in New Orleans and Baton Rouge, I have to say Bon Temps had the best tasting food and great service! Delicious!!

We appreciate your GREAT review! We love hearing that you had a 5-star experience. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Great Food, Fun Atmosphere. Our party of 8 were all happy with the experience and food! Cold Beer (Parrish - CaneBreak) icy from the tap was the icing on the cake :-)

Brian, Thank you for letting us know that you and your party had a GREAT 5-star experience! Cold drinks and hot, delicious food with good friends and family are the key marks of a good time and we are glad that you chose to make us a part of it!