US$78
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$94
US$84
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$84
Hampton.com
US$119
Homewood
US$103
Doubletree.com
US$134
US$87
Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)
US$110
US$92
Hotwire.com
All reviewsho joclean and comfortable roomscoffee potthe room was nicenight staycurtainsbedding
Reviewed 27 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2017

My stay at Howard and Johnson was Horrible. These people have no respect for human kind. I was yelled at for asking for more towels. The extra towels the owner gave me was filthy. I asked for someone to clean my room not knowing that the maids only stay for certain times and i was call a "B#%__CH"at least 15 times in front of my kids. I was devastated. The owners son called the police on me for not leaving when i asked for a refund. The officer that arrived took my side and made them give me my money back so that my family and I could find somewhere else to stay. I was so hurt i cried for two days. I will never stay at the Howard and Johnson again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 611takaraw
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We were in town for my son's soccer game. There was buckets under all the air conditioning units. Not the most appealing looking thing. The room for the most part was nice for the price. The guy at the front desk didn't say much. There wasn't even anyone there when we checked out. It must happen a lot because there was a note to just leave the keys on the counter. There were people running back and forth outside until after 11pm.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I have used this hotel many times and I have been fairly satisfied up till now.
The hotel rooms have been modernized with new paint, floor, etc. That was nice to see.
Upon entering my room there was a tremendous odor of bleach. While bleach is a good cleaner, it is a very unpleasant odor to fill your room. The odor was almost overwhelming.
The towels were also clean, but they too had a strong odor of some harsh detergent. It honestly almost made me gag.
I demand a clean room when I travel, but when the odors of those cleaners overwhelm you, the property becomes less welcoming.
Might be time for me to find a new hotel in Lafayette.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business