Best Western Lafayette Inn
US$89
ComfortSuites
US$119
Homewood
Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)
US$105
US$64
US$82
US$124
US$99
Home2.com
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlynew orleanshot breakfasteasy accessfront desk clerkconvenient locationstayed one nightwould stay here againvery nice hotelgreat place to staybwinterstatemotelstopovertxpet
Reviewed 15 July 2017

5 times I have stayed here 5 times in the past 6 months and twice thet put me in a room by the stairwell door, so no sleep there hearing the door slam closed all night. After I complained, the next time they put me next to the elevstor, same thing. I complained again, and this time this week I was placed in a very strong mildew smelling room, late at night after I had driven 7 hours, and I was too tired to change it. The next morning the elevator quit working while I was on it with a full cooler and luggage, which I ended up having to carry down two flights of stairs. Never staying here again. If u dont care about getting a good nights sleep, stay here, the breakfast is good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Anne G, Operations at Best Western Lafayette Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I do hope that you will allow us another opportunity to provide you exceptional service in the future. Please give me a call directly if I may be of service to you.

Anne G. 337-769-2900

Reviewed 13 July 2017

When I'm in Lafayette,LA. I stay at the Beast Western friendly staff very helpful and clean rooms with hot breakfast and coffee to start your day. Never an issue checking in and alway as easy checking out. Parking lot well lit up at night and hotel grounds clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Than you Erwin P for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and thank you for your business. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Was traveling from Alabama to Texas. Hotel was extremely clean. Room very clean. Great service. Highly recommend and would stay here again. The only issue were the vending machine in 2nd floor was out of order and the pool hours.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Anne G, Operations at Best Western Lafayette Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for your review Ms. Karen. We appreciate your feedback and I will share it with our team! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This Best Western motel was the most comfortable and clean hotel that we stayed in during this trip. The beds were exceptionally comfortable and the bedding was very comfortable. We went out of our way to stay in it on our return trip as well even though we could have driven a few hundred miles more that day.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to review your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and I will share it with our team members. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Our room had new carpet installed and the smell from the glue was very strong. The window sheers were also torn. Our room was not ready for guests to inhabit. I informed the front desk, but nothing was done to address the issues.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and am sorry that you experienced these issues during your stay. I do hope that you will allow us another opportunity to service you and to ensure your stay is perfect the next time you visit Lafayette. Please give me a call to discuss your issues.