Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$145
View deal
Expedia.comUS$145
PricelineUS$145
BestWestern.comUS$145
Hotels.comUS$145
eDreamsUS$145
Lol.travelUS$165
All reviews indoor pool be returning to this hotel come home microwave and fridge worked great would definitely stay here again awesome stay comfortable bed new orleans continental breakfast lc louisiana accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

This was absolutely the worst hotel experience I've ever had. First off the price of $261 a night for litter box hotel is asinine. Against my better instincts ( of just having my daughter, gf, and her handicap mother sleep in the truck ) we decide to try a best western, because there where no other rooms available in town. That was a terrible mistake. I learned from the staff that the GM was real piece of work. Based off the tone and remarks from the staff member I spoke with. Breakfast was supposed to be over at 10am. I arrived at 9:45am to grab breakfast for my family. The staff was shutting down and cleaning around me early as I tried to make breakfast accommodations. I found this to be quite rude, I was told that they are to have it cleaned by 10am not start at 10am per my GM. Hospitality industry classes are must have for this GM who is obviously ignorant to industry standards. I however ignored this, because I do not really like to cause A fuss or write reviews even ( here we are, so that tells you they are sub-par ). I then proceeded up stairs to eat.

Upon arrival the staff told us we could check out late, they would make a note for housekeeping to clean our room last. Well of course the day staff and the lack luster position filler of a GM, instructed us to get out now. We complied with that request. As we where opening the door to head out house keeping knocked, I even made the remark "perfect timing". On the way out the day shift employee at the front desk noticed our service animal ( actual real deal service animal ) she becomes very hostile and within in the next 5 mins notifies us they will be charging us for and animal and an extra day. We must certainly did produce paperwork and ID card for the dog, to no avail. It's possible that the front desk employee was not educated enough to read, or was never trained in customer service. Her terrible attitude and reprehensible hostility was not only dramatic, but pointless. She quite reminded me of my children when being told they cannot have sprinkles. At this point I'm not happy because the services we where promised have not been delivered.
As my handicap mother and law makes it down around the corner, we begin loading the vehicle. We are traveling with my self and 3 females for 10 days . ( lots of bags ). When done loading one of our party needs to use the bathroom, she proceeds inside to be told by the front desk employee " we don't have NO public bathroom lady ". She comes back out tells me what happened and now I'm really pissed off ENOUGH that I will respond to the impolite imbecile. I explained that you have already charged me for another day so we are not the public, and she will use the bathroom. Response from front desk robot clone of the poor management was "I'm calling the cops". I said "call the cops". Subsequently the bathroom was used and we proceeded with our trip. One of the very best learning lessons of the trip.... DO NOT EVER EVER STAY IN A BEST WESTERN EVER !!! Horrible no good.
Now let's get to their lack of ADA compliance. We will be filing a report with the ADA OFFICES. Our floors in our room where dirty.
The shower had mold on the lower corner tiles. The waffles I made under duress where actually quite good. BUYER BEWARE !!!!
I stayed in the royal sonesta in New Orleans with a balcony over bourbon st and it was fabulous and $$30 cheaper a night.
I want to say one more time the GM of this facility needs real deal training in the hospitality industry.
We travel all over the country and never ever have we had such a terrible interaction with staff and management. Sub par, needs work, poor, stay away, just don't.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Midge Powers, Marketing at Best Western Plus Prien Lake Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Thanks for the feedback, as stated before we apologize that we could not accommodate your very late check-out at no charge. We wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Unless you like to be verbally attacked, threatened and overcharged, stay somewhere else. The staff here are obviously mentally unstable miserable shysters. Worse hotel experience of all time. Terrible. Just terrible. Please trust me and stay absolutely anywhere else if possible. A motel 8 built in 1967 would be a better option than dealing with the crazies operating this Best western location.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Midge Powers, Marketing at Best Western Plus Prien Lake Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

We wish you safe travels and are so sorry that we could not your 2:45 pm check out at no charge and your pet at our pet free hotel. Have a great day!

Reviewed 27 July 2021

Great room beautiful and clean and fresh . Beds pleasant . Microwave and fridge clean . Ac didn’t have black mold smells like other hotels.The 2 rooms were overall wonderful experience for our family time

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Midge Powers, Marketing at Best Western Plus Prien Lake Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Great to hear, we are so excited that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2021

Everything was great! Clean rooms all amenities available and great location. Although it's a little pricey it was worth the money to be comfortable. One thing that could be better is check in time, 4 pm is late but it worked out

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Midge Powers, Marketing at Best Western Plus Prien Lake Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Thanks for staying and recommending our hotel! We appreciate your staying with us and hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2021

1st didn't check my ID before handing over room keys, 2nd room smelled of stinky feet, so bad we were gagging and had to febreeze the room ourselves, bathroom was not handicap acc. But payed extra for

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank mydiaz79
Midge Powers, Marketing at Best Western Plus Prien Lake Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2021

We appreciate your diligence in making sure you write a review in every possible place. Again, we apologize for not having exceed your expectations and wish you safe travels.