Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
US$90
Lol.travel
US$88
PricelineUS$90
TravelocityUS$90
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2019

After thousands of miles of travel and staying at dozens of hotels, we are always amazed when we find a good bed. Most of them sag on the TV watching side, are lumpy, or too soft. This hotel surprised us completely by having the absolutely best beds we have ever encountered. This is a major element of staying in any hotel because that's why travelers show up--they are tired from traveling. I wish every hotel in the U.S. would have the same beds in the same condition as those in this place.

The buffet was average--the usual dry cereal and well-used waffle-iron. Cranberry juice was good, though!

Room tip: Try to get an upper floor, because running children can keep you up all night!
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2019

3.5 out of 5 ain't bad...I really enjoyed my stay 2/19/2019-2/22/2019. Free Parking and (full) breakfast included was the icing on the cake. A great value. Tommy, Penny, and Cindy awesome service. Love Y'all. Miranda needs some attention and training. The only thing I disliked was the laundry dryer did not work. Overall I give two thumbs up...

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2019

Room was clean, no stains on carpet. Air conditioner worked great! Staff was friendly. Good breakfast. A little hard to find, but just be looking for sign as soon as you exit the interstate. Would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed her 5 nights, 4 were on the first floor and 1 night on 2nd floor. The first floor rooms are better maintained. The staff was friendly, breakfast selection good, beds comfortable. While I did give a 4 rating there are some things I feel make it lower. The hotel, while pretty clean is showing its age and needs a remodel especially at $95 a night. The parking is limited to oversized vehicles, and getting out on the highway is tough with the traffic. I may stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Girish p, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2018

We will be starting renovations to the property during the first part of 2019! We hope that once these are completed, you give us another chance.

Kind regards

Megan Finch
337-436-6400

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

On this particular night the Comfort Suites was filled with construction workers. It was very quiet, it was very clean and the help was fast and friendly I will stay again if I'm in town. It is in direct relation with all other choice hotels that I have stayed at does a good job at everything allowing it to get four stars only hassle here is parking is a little tough

Date of stay: October 2018