Lowest prices for your stay
US$219
US$219
Destinia.com
US$214
Hotels.comUS$219
PricelineUS$219
Lol.travelUS$260
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2019

This is a great place to stay in Lake Charles and it is one of the places we stay when we are here in the city. Location is great which is close to the Casinos, Shopping and Restaurants. The staff is extremely courteous and friendly and will make your stay pleasant. This is a Pet Friendly hotel and one of the things we love about this location. The property is new and well maintained. Will definitely recommend to Family and Friends.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2019 via mobile

This was my first time to stay in an IHG Staybridge Suites property. I was very impressed.

First let me state that I am a die hard Hilton lover and I’m not sure why I even decided to give this property a try but I am so happy I did. The property is a newer property and appears clean and maintained. My room was very large and well furnished. The kitchen was large enough and well stocked. I loved the lounging sofa and large (50+”) television screens (1 in living area, 1 in bedroom). The mattress was super comfortable. There was a little sign that said the mattress was new and was a Beautyrest by Simmons Hospitality. It was super comfortable and if I was buying for my home I’d consider the same mattress.

My only complaint, and I am running into this issue more & more, is that there is not a bathtub in the suite, only a stand up shower. I don’t like the fact that my choice of bath or shower has been taken away and now I can only shower. I like a hot bath to relax at the end of the day and I didn’t have this option at this property since there was no bathtub, only a stand up shower. The bath products smelled nice and the shampoo, etc. is the communal type mounted in the shower.

The fitness room was well equipped and breakfast area satisfactory. All areas of the hotel appeared to be spotless. I read the negative reviews of this property but had absolutely no problem during my stay. I will stay here again when I’m in the area.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank YIISD
LynetteH146, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2019

Thank you so much for expressing your most recent stay with us. Glad to know you enjoyed all the amenities.
Back in the day, tubs were offered in all rooms and such a plus. I desire a tub when traveling as well. With new up to date models tubs are slowly disappearing and I understand your concern.
For your next stay, we will try to accommodate a tub with your assistance to inform us prior to your arrival.
Our goal is to Please all guest.
Again we Thank you and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

As a platinum member of IHG I can surely say that my stays here is always memorable. The front desk manager Kathy always remembers my name when I come here. I enjoy this place because I feel comfortable just like home. The suite is spectacular to say the least. The bedroom is clean and comfortable. The living room and kitchen are fabulous. The staff is courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating to my disability. I will never stay anywhere else when in Lake Charles.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank JohnnyCroomes
LynetteH146, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Looking forward to having you stay with us again.
May this year bring blessing.....Happy New year

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I’m a business owner and travel frequently. When I stay in lake Charles I usually stay at La Quinta it thought I would try a new hotel was a few dollars cheaper... LEARNED MY LESSON...One gentalmwn on staff was great the others could care less.. room was decent ..bed very comfortable... my issue is never in all my traveling have I been denied a late checkout NEVER... front desk reason was they had issues to many already ..WOW!! In my room it says 100% satisfaction on night stand .....what a joke.. they lost a new customer. A new customer who will never return because they couldn’t spare one extra hour for me or my future business with them.. sad
Back to la Quinta with their amazing staff and customer service

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Tnewmark73
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Hello Tnewmark73,

Thank you for leaving us your review and for making us a part of your visit here in Lake Charles. We are grateful that you've chosen the StayBridge Suites to host you.

As always, we wanted nothing more but to ensure your experience turn as positive as possible. Though it's great to know that you were satisfied with the comfortability of the bed, the room and our staff's service, I'm sorry that we weren't able to leave you with a positive impression. I regard your thoughts how dissatisfied you were not being able to have an extended check-out and what you thought of some of my colleagues. I'm sorry that this stay didn't go as planned,Tnewmark73.

Don't worry, I took the necessary steps to ensure our management gets to read your post and be discussed amongst all concerned staff. We are always on the lookout for ways to make your experience memorable. Reviews such as this goes a long way in identifying areas where we can improve. I also dropped a message via your inbox to further talk about your review.

We may not have gotten off the right foot but I'm positive to make it better for your next stay. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 October 2018

We stayed in a one queen size bed 2 room suite and it was was very, very nice. Complete kitchen, full size refrigerator, two televisions with a door separating the rooms. A large walk in shower was also very nice. The room had all the extras and everything was clean and there were quite a few movie channels. The hotel was extremely nice, nice covered fire pit area outside along with a grilling area with lots of seating and a half basketball court.The breakfast was nice except I'm not a fan of the prefab eggs that are thawed and heated. They are calling them omelets for some reason. They have gone all out to include lots of extras like jalapenos and different cheeses but nothing beats an egg freshly prepared. I'm sure this is a corporate decision and a very bad one. There were 4 people eating breakfast when we arrived and we had to wait over 10 minutes for the frozen eggs fold overs to be prepared. I had read the staff was not particularity exceptional on previous reviews. I too found them not overly friendly nor did they seem happy or willing to engage in conversation. The location of the hotel is the most desirable in Lake Charles, close to the casinos and lots of shopping. .

Room tip: I don't think Staybridge Suites has anything but great rooms