Lowest prices for your stay
S$189
Breakfast included
S$189
Breakfast included
Priceline
All reviews room block front desk awesome hotel clean rooms other hotels great place to stay excellent stay would definitely stay here again home2suites property alicia housekeeper louisiana
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2021

It was only for one night, but this is now my go to hotel! Perfect location off of I-10. Staff was amazing to work with, since having no reservations. The room was exceptionally clean!! Right down the street an array of restaurants to choose from. Best night’s sleep I would have in weeks!!! Thank you.

Reviewed 11 December 2021 via mobile

Outstanding service through Alicia and her team at Home 2 Suites in Lake Charles, Louisiana! Alicia went above and beyond our teams expectations. We arrived late from a long day at local manufucture to be greeted by Alicia and Alexis. Alicia was even decorating the lobby Christmas tree! As a business traveler, it was so welcoming to see her focusing on the personal side of what makes the Home 2 Suites- Lake Charles my home away from home! Great service and an appreciated personal side! Thank you Alicia!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2021

I had a long day working in the gym and I was able to check in from where I was, obtain a digital key where I was, and read everything about the room. The location was not far from the gym and the room made me feel like I was at home. Loved my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 14 November 2021

Returned the other night for a one night stay ... being a Hilton Honors Diamond Member, was upgraded to the 2 Room Suite. Lots of light, plugs, etc. Great televisions. Love the full size refrigerator, microwave, etc. Even used the toaster.

Wish they had king sized beds, but they don't. It advertises queen sized beds, but I really think they are smaller than that.

Shower was good.

Everything was so clean!

Breakfast was good - lots of choices and amazing coffee.

Highly recommend this property ... close to restaurants and casinos too!!

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank gailhouston
Reviewed 9 November 2021

Very clean hotel with wonderful staff. Room is very spacious and clean. Love the kitchenette with full size fridge, microwave & all the utensils available with dishwasher if you’re having an extended stay. Great price. Did not check out pool bc lack of time.

Date of stay: November 2021