Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
US$99
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$98
PricelineUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
ZenHotels.comUS$110
All reviews would stay again awesome stay easy access great place to stay desk clerk pet motel microwave employees
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Amber at the front desk was awesome, friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and the bedding clean and comfortable.

The evening clerk needs to be trained - she would not let my fiancée use the restroom down stairs while I was checking it. She said it was not open to the public. I mentioned to her that I was a guest and NOT THE PUBLIC. She also didn’t know of any restaurants close by and there is a nice place just across the street very good Mexican food..

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff_DuPont_Wyo
paramguru, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2020

Dear, Guest
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Lake Charles Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

I appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Vinod Patel
Red Roof Inn - Lake Charles

Reviewed 5 November 2019

Not the best but not the worst. Clean enough but you get what you pay for. OK for a one night stop. Pet friendly so beware of air fresheners that overpower you. Breakfast was better than average but still just the basics.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank sae
paramguru, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2019

Dear, Jim

Red Roof Inn - Lake Charles

Reviewed 1 November 2019

I stayed here for business and I keep returning because of the customer service and cleanliness of the hotel. The housekeeping service is amazing! They always make sure my room is clean and tidy. The front desk clerk Ambra is always very friendly and accommodating! She is very good at her job and knows how to make you feel very special! Thank you ! Redroof inn !

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kylee D
paramguru, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2019

Dear, Kylee
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Lake Charles Red Roof.

we will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services., we hope you keep our hotel on your mind for future lodging needs, for future reservations, please call us at Hotel's direct phone number 337-990-0165.

Your thoughtfulness to take the time to write a positive comment about Red Roof Inn Lake Charles is overwhelming, THANK YOU.

Reviewed 18 October 2019

We stopped her on the way to New Orleans, as part of a road trip. The room was clean and the breakfast was good. The people were very friendly and there was plenty of parking.
The only reason i didn't give it five stars was because our room had a very overpowering smell of air freshener. It took your breath away! It made me suspicious of what they were trying to cover up - maybe as its pet friendly, it might of been something like that. When ever i think of Lake Charles, i will think of the terrible smell....!

Date of stay: September 2019
paramguru, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

Reviewed 2 October 2019

Clean ,pet friendly, close to interstate, interior hallway,secure. Will stay there again.
Clean, great rate,dog friendly, with interior hallway, with easy interstate access. Owners are pleasant and helpful with restaurant recommendations. will stay there again.

Room tip: Accessible rooms available
Date of stay: September 2019
paramguru, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019