Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
IHGUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
TravelocityUS$109
Vio.comUS$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

Nice stay at this Holiday Inn South. Clean, pleasant atmosphere, well lit, ample parking. Room was clean and prepped for visitors. However, outside window, facing north on third floor, was green with mold or mildew. Quiet room with no outside noise. Restaurant and pool were exceptionally clean. Check in & out easy and simple. Pleasant staff. Recommended.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BobA859
Reviewed 11 November 2019

Checked in for a two night stay here. When I came back in the evening after the first day all my belongings were taken out of the room and stored at the reception. The explanation of the receptionist was that they thought I was not coming back. Of course, booking for two nights and leaving my suitcase, my jacket, my shoes and toiletries in the room and then not coming back. Logical. The suitcase was easily retrieved, but the rest of my stuff took an hour to locate. Then got new keys for the same room and when I came to the room it turned out there was already another guest staying there. So back to the reception and got keys for another room. When checking my belongings I found my almost full bottles of shampoo and bodywash were missing. They couldn't be located anymore. Then I had to ask myself for some compensation, as the receptionist didn't think of that herself and then said she maybe could ask the manager but he was not in, so good luck with it. 15 dollars down the drawn and no compensation whatsoever. Apparently they are big enough to be so arrogant, but they have lost a customer for life. Bye.

Room tip: Book another hotel!
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Nick B
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Charles South, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2019

Hi Nick B,

Thank you for sharing your review of our Holiday Inn and Suites Lake Charles South. I was concerned to learn that your stay was not a complete success due to the issues encountered with the reservation, being allocated a room already occupied and with the missing items. We aim to provide a seamless experience and I am sorry we fell below expectations. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like the chance to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to gather more details. I look forward to helping you further.

Many thanks,

Jonathan A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

Very nice and accommodating
Staff was very friendly and helpful
Stayed three months for work
Couldn’t ask for a better hotel be staying at holiday Inn express Morgan city la for a couple weeks Holiday inn is the only hotel I use

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2019

Delane,
Is one of the reason why I continue to come back to this Holiday Inn. She is very up beat and very customer service oriented. The hotel is very clean friendly staff and is centrally located great place to stay

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2019

It's a new place surrounded by other "boutique" hotels... Looks very clean and comfortable... have a nice fitness center, a cozy pool, a really beautiful lobby with a business center available, the front desk attendant really nice and pleasant. I hadn't chance to taste the breakfast but seems like a regular one...

Room tip: Ask at front desk for local food and experiences
Date of stay: June 2019