Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Free cancellation until 17/02/23
Official SiteUS$75
Expedia.comUS$75
Agoda.comUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2019

This hotel is the place to be. Clean, friendly staff and the manager was just super.Very helpful and polite. The rooms were beautiful, clean and inviting. The beds were comfortable. The hotel is located in a good place around many good stores and restaurants. You have good accommodations in the hotel, such as stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishes and pots to cook in, in your room. The hotel is secure with cameras everywhere and the public doors are locked at night, which means security. I really had a great experience here, where my husband and I spent our first Anniversary. When ever I visit Lake Charles, this is where we will be staying.
Thank you, Motel 6 .

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple