Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
US$67
TravelocityUS$76
PricelineUS$76
Agoda.comUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2016

We have stayed here many times for a Mardi Gras ball. It has been two years since we were here- it has gone downhill! It looks as though very minimal maintenance is done. The lock on our door looked like it had been picked. The breakfast was a poor excuse for a breakfast- and it used to be good. On the positive the room was clean, but no coffee. We will not stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Straight to the point ..I booked one king size bed .. The gave me double beds. It was my boyfriends birthday so we drove from Houston to stay here for the casinos. We had to sleep in two separate beds because they were full size beds .. Ugh ok I wasn't rude or anything I said cool whatever. So the next morning it was almost check out time at 11, we had a long night I called and asked could we stay to 12 . The lady started yelling say just because you didn't get the room you wanted we're not letting you stay .. Blah blah blah then she hung up and wouldn't answer the phone . There were prostitutes standing out side when we left . The rooms were small . Pictures are misleading. Please don't stay here . I sure won't

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank Ebony N
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Upon checking in Smita was very nice and friendly, she has great customer service skills. She and Peter were great through out our stay, we come to Lake Charles every year for the fourth of July and this was the best stay ever, this was our first time staying at this location, but from now on it will be the only location. The room was very clean and up to date, the Housekeeping staff were polite and friendly as well, our entire stay was just GREAT. I work at a hotel in Galveston, Texas and it was awesome to go somewhere else and receive the customer service that we received at this location.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank blackberry409
Reviewed 17 June 2015

from the reviews ,and after being spoken rude to over the phone by unidentified front desk employee, I was worried about staying here but to my surprise the room was clean, an very quiet.. well worth the money. just no coffee maker in room.
Bed was comfortable an linens were clean.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nfd4312
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

You should be allowed to give no stars. Management kept trying to change the price after already being charged. If you try to make small talk with housekeeping you'll be told to not prolong their work or they will kick you out. Phone calls in the middle of the night telling you to be quiet even though you were asleep it was the nieghbors to me being loud. Never been treated so badly by a hotel staff. Pick somewhere else to stay or you will wish you did.

Date of stay: April 2015