Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
Free cancellation until 17/02/23
TravelocityUS$76
PricelineUS$76
Vio.comUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Filthy room, not cleaned from previous occupants, bugs all over, bathroom filthy, carpets soggy, goop splattered on the walls, electrical wires hanging from the ceiling, black hairs on the sheets, whole hotel smelled horrid like an ashtray. Lobby staff VERY RUDE from initial arrival. We left within an hour and hotel management refuses to refund the night. Still fighting a week later.

Room tip: Do not stay here! RUN!!!
Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank nicole b
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Our Family stay here at this location every year for the 4th of July weekend. Smita is awesome, the whole staff is very personable, polite and friendly. The rooms are always clean. Each year we return because of the staff (exspecially smita) and we'll keep returning.

Thanks,
Sonia Anderson

Reviewed 18 July 2016

My sister and I checked in 7-16-16. We were given our key, went upstairs and opened the door to a room obviously still occipied. We went back to the desk and they weresurprised that anyone was still in the room. Alsp, they had no idea WHO was there. We got another key, went back upstairs to the filthiest, nastiest room you could imagine. The toilet was dirty, there was still toothpaste spitte in the sink. We were so stunned we just stood there, luggage in hand. The only positive was that they agreed to refund immediately. NEVER again.

Room tip: Stay anywhwere but here!
2  Thank Paula F
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Arrived to see men hanging in front drinking beer. Came up to room and immediately started killing bugs. Sofa nasty and dirty with fluids. Owner refused to refund my money. I felt really unsafe. Smell of drugs all around upstairs, owner entered my room while i was gone to store. While laying in the bed a roach crawled up the sheets....i have pictures to prove all of this!!! I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy!!!! Owner was yelling at my husband and called police lying saying he was cursing at her.....a lie!! Super 8 motel on east prien lake is nice and very reasonable. ....i wish i had booked there. Nonstop movement at this place i can't even sleep not sure what is going on. Do NOT stay at americas best value on 210 east on broad street.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tmarshallad
Reviewed 27 June 2016

The first 2 minutes of our check-in was absolute horror. We got there a few hours before check-in time just to see if our room happened to be ready. We had some things to do and our vehicle was stuffed full and we hoped to unload some of it there. We approached the desk and he told us there were no rooms ready and apparently my son made a face that he didn't like and he said "what is your problem!!!!" My son told him that he didn't have a problem-he was ok. General manager said "he cannot stay on the property!!!! He is banned from the property!!!"" I could not believe my ears!!! My 74 year old mom was standing there and couldn't believe his behavior!!! Any other time, I would have told him off and left however it was a busy weekend in Lake Charles and we knew the rooms were in short supply. And we had 4 other rooms booked with family there. We spoke with several other customers throughout the weekend and they had all had problems with his rude attitude. We did speak with a very nice lady that worked nights and she apologized for his rude behavior-others had been up there to complain as well. The hotel is not bad, however the elevator only worked about 1/2 the time we were there and made the stay rough on my mom. Our room was not clean-the vacuum had only been run right in the middle of the floor. The bed was comfy and the a/c was good and cold. Breakfast was pretty good-waffles, frozen eggs and sausage. They are in the middle of renovations now and it might be better when it is done however if this is the way their leaders act, I will NOT be back!!

Date of stay: June 2016