Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$140
Hotels.comUS$140
PricelineUS$140
TravelocityUS$140
HamptonUS$140
EtripUS$140
All reviews front desk great stay hotel is located would stay here again business trip one night stay parking lot upon check clean rooms waffles bed was comfortable alicia pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2022 via mobile

We relocated here after issues with another
venue. Alicia ( front desk manager) welcomed us with her beautiful smile & made us laugh. She made all the difference in our evening and vacation. She is an asset to your corporation!
Thanks, Alicia!!

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Natalie Reid, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! We do have an amazing front desk staff and appreciate you noticing. We love it when we meet or exceed a guest's expectations. Please do visit again if your ever in the area.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 18 July 2022

Moved to this hotel after problem with my reservation elsewhere, but couldn’t have worked out better. All of the staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Rooms were clean and breakfast daily was adequate

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Adam Carter, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2022

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy that you had such a great time and that we were able to help you during your time in Lake Charles. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 June 2022

The on-duty hostess Alicia was terrific in helping solve a reservation problem on our one-night stay on June 19th. She was able to get us a very comfortable room on short notice at the same price as our attempted on-line reservation. The initial problem occurred when I attempted to make a short-notice reservation on-line earlier in the day. Whether I made a mistake in selecting the date on-line, or the Web processes causes the problem, I cannot confirm. There were problems with the calendar displaying correctly on my MacPro Safari browser. A call to the off-shore customer service finally, after a very lengthy hold and transfers to other individuals, resulted in them agreeing to refund my incorrect pre-paid reservation for July 7. What doesn't make logical sense is that I would intentionally make a pre-paid reservation for an evening weeks ahead of time. But, again, the heroine is Alicia who calmly discussed the issue with me and was able to book another room for June 19 at the same rate. As I told the off-shore staff, they've at least retained me as a Hilton customer through their actions.

Room tip: If you can, book with a live person and be very careful with the fine print.
Date of stay: June 2022
Adam Carter, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Lake Charles! I am happy that Alicia took such great care of you and I will be sure to recognize her for your comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2022

Rooms are clean. On a street where there are a lot of stores and restaurants. Parking lot lights were aimed right at our windows so we used the black out curtains which worked fine. The thermostat was so lit up we had to use washcloths to darken the room a little bit more.
Breakfast was fine and the staff was very friendly. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2022
Adam Carter, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2022

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Lake Charles! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sharing your notes about your stay with my team. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2022

We stayed here four nights as we came back to Lake Charles as we sold our hurricane damaged house and were amazed this is in Lake Charles. The big disappointment was the computers in the business office could not connect to the printer there. The staff at the front desk tried to conect and would up printing a daily crossword puzzle for the wife. The final day while we were eating breakfast Natalie printed it out and brought it to our table with a note saying how nice it was to have us as guests. Marilyn who was staffing the breakfast did a great job seeing that foods were available and the dining area clean. After 4 days we were able to see she and other employees took their jobs seriously. The big disappointment was our room 423 had a damaged window (apparantly from Humicane Laura) so the dual pane window has steam or fog that meant seeing out was difficult. I went outside and saw the room below 323 had the same problem with that window. I looked each day to see if the manager (Adam) was available to request the printer be connected to the computers. Never did see him, oh well

Room tip: If you want to look out your window check it out before accepting your room
Date of stay: May 2022
Adam Carter, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2022

Thank you for staying with us and I am sorry that I missed you while you were in. We did have issues with our business center printer that I was working with the IT department on those days that I was working with our IT department with, but this is fixed now. I am sorry that this affected you but and glad that my team was able to help you print your crossword puzzle for you. We are working on the windows as well. Please reach out to me directly if you should need anything further and we hope to see you again soon.