Lowest prices for your stay
US$239
AlgotelsUS$239
TravelocityUS$239
Orbitz.comUS$239
2,164 results
All reviews golden nugget claim jumper cadillac bar blue martini salt grass lazy river pool area hotel casino slot machines casino floor valet parking table games excellent customer service vegas gn landry saltgrass
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

Extremely dissatisfied with the housekeeping. You have to arrange for housekeeping to clean your room by 10am the day before you want it cleaned. We did that, but no one came. By the time we realized they weren't coming, it was too late too make arrangements for the next day. We spoke to one of the cleaning people who said since we weren't on her list, she couldn't clean our room. She was kind enough however to give us some clean towels. We would never stay at the Golden Nugget again and would certainly not recommend it to anyone else.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank elainebZ9850CR
Reviewed 17 May 2021

The walls are super thin. We could hear loud music. Had to make numerous noise complaints. Rented a cabana, ordered food, took 2.5-3 hours to arrive. It was ridiculous. Come here to gamble, sleep somewhere else. Go to lauberge for a pool

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Leighmbbb
Reviewed 29 April 2021

We recently had a private cabana due the hospitality that Simon Randolph extended to us during our stay at the Golden Nugget Lake Charles. The cabana was equipped with two safes, a refrigerator, two tv's, plenty of seating, lounge chairs, etc. It was a luxurious way to spend a day at the pool. We also enjoyed the lazy river, a few cocktails, the grille's food and of course people watching! Also, our corner suite was very nice with great views!

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank Diane H
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

My wife and I went visited the Golden Nugget on 4/2 and while we really enjoyed our stay overall, the customer service, specifically after we had checked out, is what stands out. We started at the pool, which was nice and had plenty of waitresses keeping everyone hydrated. Not enough lounging chairs at the pool, but I’m sure that would be alleviated when the lazy river opens back up. Casino games offered good variety and talkative dealers. Excellent dinner options inside of the casino, and the service at each place we stopped was also top notch. Once we had checked out and were almost back home in Houston I realized I had left my jacket, which happens to be my favorite jacket, behind in the room. I called and left a voicemail and their lost and found department got back to me ASAP and quickly arranged for me to have my jacket shipped back home to me. I am very appreciative of them going above and beyond and helping me out of my own boneheaded mistake. Thanks Cindy!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joey_V86
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

The property is nice and Vic and Anthony’s is excellent. Need more restaurant space for breakfast; the wait is very long for one of the few tables. But if you’re a frequent gambler, take your money elsewhere. The machines have tightened up to pay for hurricane damage and reduced crowds during COVID. Management is no longer rewarding Billionaire Club (highest tier) with annual car leases or gifts of any kind. Yet they invite you back for “special weekends” to come lose more money. I won’t go back and recommend any other LA casino.

Date of stay: January 2021