Lowest prices for your stay
US$279
TravelocityUS$209
Vio.comUS$209
TripadvisorUS$209
2,164 results
All reviews golden nugget claim jumper cadillac bar blue martini salt grass lazy river pool area hotel casino slot machines casino floor valet parking table games excellent customer service vegas gn landry saltgrass
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2022

The room was really beautiful but there is no fridge or microwave in them. I know Casino rooms are pricey if your not a card member and it was a very nice room but at the price I would have expected a fridge and microwave.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 16 November 2022

This was the nicest hotel I've been to. Great customer service and beautiful place nice view and lovely pool for the kids. The food was amazing at the restruants and so were the servers and waitresses.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 28 October 2022

SCAM ALERT on parking

I have never seen a more BLATANT SCAM at any business. I cannot believe that the Golden Nugget thinks this is a good idea to make money.

When you valet your car they give you a claim ticket. It states plainly that if you lose it you pay $30. That is one scam. They do tell you clearly about this one.

BUT the biggest scam occurs when you present your claim ticket to the valet. They tell you that you need to go back to the front desk and have your ticket stamped. If you don’t its $10. Several people, including me, were NOT happy. I asked the nice woman at the valet window how often it happens that the ticket is not stamped. Her response “about every other person”. I asked how many just pay the $10? Her response “almost all”.
There was a line at the front desk and all of us decided it was easier to pay the $10. All the attendants are apologizing. They said that they are receiving a lot of complaints about this. It is obvious they want to fleece you for $10 before you leave.

No other casino I have visited has this scam. I could come up with several remedies to this problem. But the Golden Nugget has already solved it for us. Just pay $10. And if you lose it $30
I have been in business for over 30 years. I would never aggravate a customer as they leave my business. That’s just stupid.

And we don’t scam people to make money.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SRhasbeenthere
Reviewed 22 October 2022

Learning experience. It was only the wife and I but it was a learning experience. 1st check with TX DOT to check on I-10 it was a nightmare getting into and out of Baytown more than an hour added to the trip doing road work. 2nd this was on me I should've requested a non smoking room when I made the reservations. 3. we went on Wednesday & Thursday most of their restaurants were closed. I'll go again because of the price

Room tip: Ckeck TX DOT if traveling on I-10, If going in the middle of the week NOTE a number of their restaurants are closed.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2022

If I cold leave negative stars I would. This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had! The head of security, manager at draft kings and GM should all be fired. We were treated so poorly there aren't words to describe our stay. The horrible, disrespectful, rude and and overall uncivil way that we were treated should never happen to anyone. My family owns a hotel and I have worked in the hotel industry my entire life. I'm appalled at how this establishment is run and how they treat their gusts! I will NEVER return to this property or any other Golden Nugget and plan to make sure this is seen on every social media site there is!

1  Thank J3762EEjessicam