22 people are viewing this hotel
US$219
Free cancellation until 03/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$168
Free cancellation until 03/02/23
Agoda.com
US$164
TravelocityUS$168
Hotels.comUS$168
AlgotelsUS$228
2,164 results
All reviews golden nugget claim jumper cadillac bar blue martini salt grass lazy river pool area hotel casino slot machines casino floor valet parking table games excellent customer service vegas gn landry saltgrass
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2022 via mobile

This was my family’s first time staying here since the pandemic. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the past, but this latest experience was subpar. The bathroom floor of our room was dirty…the bathroom trash can also had an opened tampon applicator. I was completely grossed out and for the insane price they charge, everything should be immaculate.

Dogs/pets were all over the hotel. There was a dog barking on our floor all night. If you are not fond of sharing human spaces with animals, this may not be the hotel for you. Several of the pet owners weren’t even mindful of other people’s personal space.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2022 via mobile

Nice, spacious room. Meal at Saltgrass was exceptional. Customer service lacking especially with valet parking. I was shocked at how rudely we were treated. This place should be all about great customer service. We will think twice before staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2022

The room was really beautiful but there is no fridge or microwave in them. I know Casino rooms are pricey if your not a card member and it was a very nice room but at the price I would have expected a fridge and microwave.

Reviewed 16 November 2022

This was the nicest hotel I've been to. Great customer service and beautiful place nice view and lovely pool for the kids. The food was amazing at the restruants and so were the servers and waitresses.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 28 October 2022

SCAM ALERT on parking

I have never seen a more BLATANT SCAM at any business. I cannot believe that the Golden Nugget thinks this is a good idea to make money.

When you valet your car they give you a claim ticket. It states plainly that if you lose it you pay $30. That is one scam. They do tell you clearly about this one.

BUT the biggest scam occurs when you present your claim ticket to the valet. They tell you that you need to go back to the front desk and have your ticket stamped. If you don’t its $10. Several people, including me, were NOT happy. I asked the nice woman at the valet window how often it happens that the ticket is not stamped. Her response “about every other person”. I asked how many just pay the $10? Her response “almost all”.
There was a line at the front desk and all of us decided it was easier to pay the $10. All the attendants are apologizing. They said that they are receiving a lot of complaints about this. It is obvious they want to fleece you for $10 before you leave.

No other casino I have visited has this scam. I could come up with several remedies to this problem. But the Golden Nugget has already solved it for us. Just pay $10. And if you lose it $30
I have been in business for over 30 years. I would never aggravate a customer as they leave my business. That’s just stupid.

And we don’t scam people to make money.

Date of stay: October 2022