Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
Hotels.comUS$75
TravelocityUS$75
Vio.comUS$75
ZenHotels.comUS$82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Over priced for the space in the room. No ironing board in room, we had an iron but no ironing board. Lavatory had a large crack in it. The toilet was blocked up. My husband went to the front desk and he was told that the maintenance man had already left for the day. My husband told him well we can't stay in there without a toilet. He told us that he had no available rooms. We saw that there were rooms empty on the second floor. My husband asked him for a plunger. He came to the room with one and my husband had to actually use the plunger to clear the pipes. I think the tub and the toilet drain the same pipe because when we showered you could hear the drain going, gloob gloob gloob. Had to shower because there was no drain plug. Never will we stay there again and we travel to Lake Charles often. They never offered an apology or even a discount. We felt humiliated.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FellowTraveler212667
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I am assuming that the storms in Houston have elevated the prices because this is not a room I would normally pay $75 a night for, it was fine and the room was clean but not my favorite place to stay.

No real breakfast to speak of, just some bread and coffee.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Price way too for the quality. i have stayed at other hoJo hotels for less. Parking was horrible. The water was brown

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Reviewed 23 August 2017

It was horrible. Bug infested, dirty joint, I would not even let my dog in(n). We wanted to opt out but because we reserved it on-line the inn-keeper lady charged the fee anyways. So we stayed that late night, but suffered. Avoid this place like plague.

Date of stay: August 2017