Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence InnUS$179
Expedia.comUS$179
Hotels.comUS$179
PricelineUS$179
Agoda.comUS$179
eDreamsUS$179
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

We had a great stay this weekend at Residence Inn. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Slept great!
Loved the free shuttle service to and from the casinos.
Restaurants and store are nearby.
Also, breakfast selection was great! Will definitely recommend this place if you are going to Lake Charles!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank emmam731
Reviewed 14 March 2019

I'm not sure what was going on in Lake Charles this particular weekend but the room rates were $175/night. I booked a room using points and it was still 25k points a night. The check-in process was fine. The staff was nice and cordial. At first glance the property looks likes. Even the room seemed fine until I got to the restroom. We had a handicap accessible room. The floors looked very dirty and stained. If they were obviously dirty, it made me wonder about the things that could not be easily noticed. I would have been extremely upset had I paid $175 for this room.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank shannonjay_c
Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

Upon entering the hotel I was greeted by Mrs Gigi at the front desk. She was very professional and friendly. My room was clean bed was comfortable and breakfast was delicious for hotel breakfast I’ll definitely be staying again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2019 via mobile

First of all rooms great, hotel clean and gym is good. The staff here are also very helpful. The problem is the AC is right beside the bed. When the AC if off it’s noisy, and when it’s on its noisy. Sounds petty however if they sort this out it would be a great hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank stevemH3214MA
Breana C, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2019

Thank you for your honest review. Our desire is to be the best place to stay in Lake Charles. We have passed the information about the AC noise to our maintenance team and they are working to correct this issue. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention and we hope that you will choose to stay with us the next time you are in Lake Charles.

Reviewed 2 January 2019

The room is wonderful, spacious and very clean. Excellent beds and towels. Housekeeping staff very helpful. The breakfast is one of the worst. Coffee was awful & cold; runny eggs, and thick-as-a-brick oatmeal. There is cut fruit on the line. We ate in the middle of the breakfast hours - so, no excuse as to timing. There are several new hotels now in the area. This hotel must step up it's game to compete.

Date of stay: January 2019