Lowest prices for your stay
Residence Inn
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$144
PricelineUS$144
Lol.travelUS$171
All reviews great stay next morning bed was comfortable coffee maker styrofoam toaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

This one is a notch above your average Residence Inn. It’s fairly new with the new style rooms. Lots of stuff around it and has a sister property next door that has a bar too. I stay here often when passing through Lake Charles and it’s easy to get in and out and avoids the traffic around the I-10 bridge.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bamalama7
Reviewed 4 September 2019

We booked at the last minute and got stuck here. To our surprise it was the perfect place! We were greeted with smiling faces when we walked it and just kept getting better. The room was like a small apartment nice amenities.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Nice Residence Inn in Lake Charles. Feels new, clean and nicely equipped throughout. Good location just off the interstate and close to many restaurants, Wal Mart, Target, etc. Staff very friendly and provide excellent service, especially during the breakfast. This would be an ideal place for an extended stay.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

We had a great stay this weekend at Residence Inn. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Slept great!
Loved the free shuttle service to and from the casinos.
Restaurants and store are nearby.
Also, breakfast selection was great! Will definitely recommend this place if you are going to Lake Charles!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank emmam731
Reviewed 14 March 2019

I'm not sure what was going on in Lake Charles this particular weekend but the room rates were $175/night. I booked a room using points and it was still 25k points a night. The check-in process was fine. The staff was nice and cordial. At first glance the property looks likes. Even the room seemed fine until I got to the restroom. We had a handicap accessible room. The floors looked very dirty and stained. If they were obviously dirty, it made me wonder about the things that could not be easily noticed. I would have been extremely upset had I paid $175 for this room.

Date of stay: March 2019