“Quick Vietnamese food at a good price!”

Pho Bang Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 537 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 August 2017

If you are out shopping in Metairie or looking for a place to get off I-10 and have lunch, this is a nice little spot on Veterans for quick Vietnamese. The menu is fairly small compares to other Vietnamese restaurants, but the food is all very good and comes out quickly. I recommend any of their pho options - they are filling but don't weigh you down like fast food.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I came for lunch and again I wasn't disappointeed at all. The food was good and hot. The food came quickly. The price was really cheap for what I received. The people there don't speak English much at all. I was there fro 11:30 am and was very surprised how full it was all ready for being open just an half an hour. I emjoyed my lunch here very much.

Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

The place is very simply decorated and the staff very informal. The food that I had was awesome. Basically beef round with in noodles in a broth, and it was Damn good. I will return.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

I didn't know quite what to expect coming to a shopping plaza to for Vietnamese, but the food was excellent and authentically prepared. Loved the pho, and the variety of spring rolls.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Love this Place. They take credit cards now too! Authentic and wonderful. Order 18 for Pho or 31 for Combo Luc Lac

Been to Pho Bang Restaurant? Share your experiences!