US$104
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn(Natchitoches)
US$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Church Street Inn(Natchitoches)
US$109
Comfort Suites Natchitoches(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$99
US$88
Hampton.com
Best Western Natchitoches Inn(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$89
US$114
US$59
Chateau Saint Denis(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$77
Priceline
Sweet Cane Inn(Natchitoches)
US$130
All reviewsback porchcane river lakegreat housefirst timerswithin walking distance to downtownoverlooking the wateryogurt parfaithouse keeperstrawberriesother guestseggs benedictfront streetcomplimentary soft drinksan excellent hostbed and breakfasta king size bedmy wife and i have stayed
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I love staying at B&Bs and was thrilled to stay at Violet Hill. My room was beautiful. The bathroom has a large jacuzzi tub to relax in but the best part is the back porch and the deck on the river. It was so beautiful and peaceful. When I arrived I called The manager to ask where I could pick up some wine since there were wine glasses and cork screw in my room. She said, tell me what you'd like and I'll being some to you. Now that's customer service. I loved just sitting out under the trees looking at the river, enjoying my wine and relaxing. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast the next morning was delicious! I wished I could have stayed a second day. I will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I am not prone to gush about things but the stay here was simply outstanding. My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. It proved to be exactly what we would have expected a visit to a bed and breakfast to be like.

The rooms and amenities are all excellent. The location could hardly be better; WiFi, complimentary beverages, big porch with plenty of chairs and swing, and right on the Cane River Lake. It is an excellent place to stay, relax, and visit with other guest. All this and a short walk from several good restaurants and watering holes.

Pulling all this together is the Innkeeper, Laverne. She was a pleasure to visit with and is an excellent chef. If you get the chance request the rolled omelette with rosemary potatoes. My wife and I would go back just to have her cooking.

All in all Natchitoches and Violet Hill and very well worth the trip.

Room Tip: The John Reavls room has its own door to the porch.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Angela P, Manager at Violet Hill Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments! We will continue to do our best to make amazing memories for our guests! Call any time you would like to return and I would be happy to assist you with your reservation needs!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Stayed two nights in Stem Wheeler and Arthur Coble. Both were very comfortable. Used the charming back porch to relax with wine on the banks of the Cane River Lake. Walkable to the town of Natchitoches for dining and shops. Love the breakfast and the TLC from Innkeeper Laverne Payton

Room Tip: Stem Wheeler has a king bed. AC control in each room.
1  Thank Art N
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We enjoyed our stay, the breakfast was grand, and the bed was especially comfy. We live near Natchitoches, but if we're attending a night event, this B&B is a wonderful place to stay. I would recommend letting the innkeeper know if you have any dietary restrictions for breakfast.

Room Tip: Two rooms face the river, so you should ask for one of those.
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Loved the fact that it was on the Cane River so having a glass of wine on their deck was great. The rooms are nice. The exterior of the house needs painting, but other than that, it was a nice place to stay. Laverne makes the best breakfasts!!!