All reviews american cemetery front porch coffee pot eggs benedict kate collection choir porcelain figurines stories antiques hostess home glassed suite rockers microwave
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I decided on Nat B&B for a getaway. Teresa manages this B&B very well and is super friendly! We stayed in the Kate Chopin room, which was edgy and elegant...better than the pictures! Breakfast was very good and thoughtfully prepared. Would definitely recommend to others!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank corey_winkler
Reviewed 3 January 2017

This was an awesome stay. The hostess is friendly and helpful. She does everything to make it a positive experience for her guests. The house was beautifully decorated for the holidays, and the breakfast was excellent. The collections in the historic house made it feel like a visit to a museum. There were interesting things to see all over the house. It has a superb location, a beautiful garden, and convenient parking. We were made to feel like we were visiting friends. Try to time your visit to see the lovely Christmas lights downtown.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sherimalb
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Samuel Guy House on NYE. The room was beautiful and our host was the sweetest lady. Very accommodating, wonderful breakfast and the Kate Chopin Suite was the best room in the house.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sosbee
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

This is a superb bread and breakfast. It's walking distance to the Cane river and restaurants. Teresa our host was so very gracious and explained the history of this property. I highly recommend this as an alternative to a hotel when visiting. The breakfast is first rate but the charm and hospitality makes this B&B worth a visit.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rickfromruston
Reviewed 1 November 2016

This was one of the best B&Bs that I have ever stayed at... I prefer B&Bs to a sense of the local history and culture. I was overwhelmed by this place with the nostalgic pictures, ceramic dolls and trains, well poised garden/fountains, and all right next to a cemetery. The house had several different rooms to select from suites to single rooms. The location was withing walking distance from the old downtown area for great places to eat and drink.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends