Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Iberia-Avery Island
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in New Iberia
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Hotel is new and very clean. Staff are helpful and kind. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Katy, TX
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Staying at this hotel was a great experience....Lance at the front desk was a delight! We have decided to make this our hotel of choice when traveling through the area. It was a safe and comfortable place to be. Thanks for the professionalism of the staff.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Metairie, Louisiana
Reviewed 22 June 2009

The property is fairly new, and this was our first stay here. We had a ground floor room facing the front of the property and the main highway, and although I thought at first that highway noise may be a problem, it was not at all. The front desk staff we dealt with were exceptionally helpful. I had faxes to send, and they made sure all went thru, and called me when it was all done, and gave me confirmations, etc. There is a free breakfast, and I was very pleasantly surprised at the really nice large assorment of breakfast foods and beveragtes offered, including hot and cold items - just about anything you could want to eat or drink. There is also a nice "sitting area" off the lobby that includes the restaurant area where they have nice couches, chairs and a nice flat-screen TV.The room was very nicely decorated - I was really surprised (I had not stayed in a Holiday Inn Express before, and didn't know what to expect.) The room was very, very clean and comfortable. Usual bathroom toiletries. Nice flat screen television. There was a minifridge, microwave and the usual coffee maker. The only thing I can complain about is that when we walked in that afternoon, I could hear the tv from the next room (although I don't know how loud they had it on), and I could hear footsteps walking back and forth from the room above us. I expected the worst for later that night as per the noise factor, but upon returning after dinner, I didn't hear anything else. Upon returning, I may ask for a room on the third floor (their highest) just in case. Aside from this, it was a very pleasant stay. They couldn't have been more helpful, nice and accomodating. Make a reservation early, as there's not a lot to pick from as far as nice hotels in New Iberia, and it seems they fill up regularly. They were sold out the night of our stay.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank joygulf1
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 26 November 2008

This is a NEW Holiday Inn Express and the best for about 50 miles around. But it is busy and looks like it could dimish easily. But NOW it is clean and the staff is friendly.

Stayed November 2008, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 September 2002

I stayed at the Holiday Inn, in New Iberia. I was very pleased. The food was wonderful. And in Peppers Lounge...oh my GOSH...they were so kind. Everyone SMILES. The Front desk was wonderful. Everything was wonderfully great at this hotel. I have never been so pleased at a Hotel at I was at the Holiday Inn.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member