Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pearl River/Slidell
US$127
US$109
Hotelpower.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell(Slidell)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$44
Hotels.com
US$65
US$99
Country Inn
US$50
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Slidell Inn(Slidell)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$84
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn New Orleans Slidell(Slidell)(Great Value!)
All reviewsfront desknew orleanswaffle makerwaffle houseroom was cleancontinental breakfastquiet areawould stay againyogurtrooms are smallnice stayenjoyed my staygreat place to stayinterstatetexascruisecloset
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Amy M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pearl River/Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This hotel is similar to putting paint over rust. it might look nice from the outside but what is inside ain't good. Bed sheets had yellow stains on them, breakfast had no meat, (bacon/sausage/etc.) and the mattress and pillows were terrible. I would expect this from a Motel 6 but not from a Wyndham.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Amy M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pearl River/Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. I'm sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay and this is not typical of our location. We've recently just purchased all new linens. Breakfast rotates from day to day. Day 1 will be biscuits and gravy and day 2 will be eggs and sausage, we apologize if you missed either. We hope you do return so we can show you the true Microtel.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The room as clean and the beds were come. The electrical Plugs were few and awkwardly placed making it difficult to recharge phones. The staff were very nice and helpful. We slept well. The breakfast was 100% carbs though; no eggs, no meats, just muffins, biscuits, sugary cereals and the like. The coffee was not very good. I like tho have a healthful breakfast before I get back on the road without having to stop for food but I can't do that here due to the poor selection of food.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Amy M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pearl River/Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property and the 4 star review. I'm happy to see you were pleased with your stay and we usually change up the breakfast from day to day. Day 1 would be eggs and sausage and Day 2 is biscuits and gravy. I'm sorry you missed it, however we do hope you return in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I booked a QUEEN SUITE a week in advance. Drove 9 hrs from Florida to this Ridiculous Microtel Inn & “Suites” to check into a CLAUSTROPHOBIC tiny room. I did check in late but I called twice to the hotel durning the day to assure that I would be arriving for sure the day of check in.
So walking into my room I couldn’t believe I was in a “suite” so I call front desk (their night audit person) to make sure I was in the right room, she told me that I was not in a suite but that she had no other rooms available.
So obviously I’m not happy because I PAID for a QUEEN SUITE but after being in a car for 9 hours now I get to sleep in this claustrophobic room?
I’m very disappointed not only because I made a RSVP but that I’m getting charge for a suite but I’m not staying in a suite.
Also the photo was taken at the door.
And the stains are the cherry on top to this whole experience.

Stayed: March 2018
Amy M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pearl River/Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. If you could please contact me, you should have been given a discount for the room type change at the last minute. I apologize this was not done while you were here.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Clean room. Breakfast great. Our complaint is no extra blankets, 1 wash cloth in the bathroom, and enough coffee for 1 person in room. Reserved room for 2 people. We asked for an extra blanket and was told they were out.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Amy M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pearl River/Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. I'm sorry about the issues with the extra blanket and usually we have plenty to go around, however it was an extremely busy weekend. We hope that you will give Microtel another chance, as this is not our norm.