“Great find with fabulous food”

The Francis Southern Table and Bar
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Great service! Excellent food! Everything we ordered was great! We stopped on our way back from visiting family. Great gem!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

This place takes camp in a new wooden building and is strategically located in Saint Francisville. We sat at the 2nd floor (as one of the previous reviewers suggested) and had I have to say, great diner. I started with 6 fresh oysters, just great and had a Sirloin steak (daily special). The steak was very juicy and excellent. We were served by a great guy who took the time to explain and was very enjoyable. They have a good selection of draft beers. The restaurant doubles as sportsbar with multiple flat screens dotting the walls.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My daughter & I dined here for lunch prior to visiting the Myrtles Plantation. The food was delicious and the service was wonderful. The restaurant is beautiful and has a great atmosphere. I ordered the shrimp & grits. They were excellent! As an appetizer we ordered the shrimp, artichoke, spinach and andouille dip. It was very good and something that we have never had before. I highly recommend visiting the Francis. You won't be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent services with Great Food under the Oak with live music and family. What could have made it bette? Nothing at all! Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I shared a large plate of fried shrimp, oysters, catfish, hush puppies, and fries with enough left over to fill 2 takeout boxes. I had a side order of baked potato and was only able to eat half because it was big. Good lunch and leftovers for $28.46.