“Neat Atmosphere”
Review of Parish Taceaux

Parish Taceaux
Ranked #35 of 518 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I had the blackened shrimp quesidilias, which were very good, though a bit heavy on the melted cheese. My wife had 2 different tacos, which weren't very large at only $4.00 each. 3 would probably make a meal. The drinks are good and reasonably priced. The service is good, though my meal was served long before my wife's was. The chef personally brought her tacos and aplogized for the delay. I really enjoyed the upscale atmosphere. It's good to see the west edge of Texas St. in use and vibrant.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem in downtown Shreveport...a area that could use more places like this. The original tacos aren't anything special but the fried oyster tacos are phenomenal!!!! The queso is awesome as well as the brisket tacos and blackened shrimp nachos....save room for the churros...you will not be disappointed...it's a great dessert to split with friends

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Tried this place for the first time last week with my husband. Location and atmosphere is great. We tried the Old School nachos as an appetizer and we're pleased. The chips and salsa that came out later, however, were a huge disappointment. I am not a picky person and typically love all forms and chips and salsa. Both of these salsas (red and green) were just gross. I don't know how better to describe it. Both myself and my husband looked at each other at the same time with the "what the heck?!?" expression.

For our entree, we both tried one Alabama BBQ taco and one Bohemian taco. The BBQ taco was very tasty. The Bohemian was disgusting. Again...no better word. I don't know who decided those flavors belonged together. I'm an adventurous eater as evidenced by the fact that I even ordered the taco. But those flavored do NOT blend. It probably didn't help anything that the puller pork in the taco was extremely bland and tasteless. I recommend they remove this taco offering from the menu.

I'll give it another try later and we'll see...

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our experience here. The tacos were great, the service was good, and the happy hour was a good deal. My favorite taco was the fried oysters. I also liked the Korean BBQ taco. Would definitely go back.

Thank Cruise,J.D.
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Where else can you get pork belly tacos? It's a simple place with a simple menu operating next door to Artspace. I've been twice and liked it both times. I'll go back.