“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Greek, Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We happened upon this restaurant by accident when looking for another place that was closed. As someone else noted the location is a lttle difficult to access but its worth it. The place was clean and the decor was pleasant. We had the Meat Moukassa and a gyro sandwich and both were very good. The hummus that came with the gyro was very tasty. Both these selections were under $12 which was a very good price for the quality and quantity. We would definately return.

Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

Getting here can be a little odd because of its location. The decor in the dining room leaves a lot to be desired, but it is new and clean. The service is average, which is actually good for this town. With all that said, the reason to come here is for the food. Albasha makes some of the best hummus I have ever eaten. I recommend the Meza plate when dining with someone. It gives you a good sampling of many excellent dishes. The food is always fresh and hot. A kids menu is available, and the kids really like the food. Try going on a night when they offer live belly dancing.

Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

Tonight was my first time here and I will be coming back. The food tasted great and was authentic (I will try to attach pictures). The waitress was very polite, even described each dish and what it contained without me asking. If you go there, be sure you have "Erica" wait on you. The owner also came by once to check on us and see if we needed anything else. They have a belly dancer come on Saturday nights and you can also enjoy a hookah on the patio. They also have a fully stocked bar.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

We go to shreveport a lot me and the family and we always make sure to stop at albasha for a good Lebanese food ,the short of it we never had a bad meal .good luck with the new location guys.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Great Arabic food!! I ate way too much and still had leftovers! We had falafel and shish kabob. Everything was wonderful, all we needed was a big fat NAP afterwards. We have loved this place for years and so glad they moved to the new location.
The bellydancer was great and friendly. She performed classic Egyptian style dance and taught the little girls around for dinner some moves! Very classy entertainment.
Go try it!