“yummy, even as take out”
Review of Marilynn's Place

Marilynn's Place
Ranked #5 of 541 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We ordered the catfish platter, red beans and rice, shrimp creole, and Mac n cheese! The only thing we didn’t really like were the French fries. Everything else was excellent. Service was friendly and fast, we ordered as take out so can’t say much about the restaurant itself. But we would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were visiting Shreveport and I was looking up “local” places to eat. This place is an excellent place to eat. I had the catfish poboy and she had the crawfish poboy with WOW sauce. Mine was great. Hers was to die for! Excellent food and the service is second to none. I plan on visiting Shreveport often, and I WILL be back. This picture doesn’t do it justice as this is HALF of the 8” crawfish poboy. ENJOY!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I had lunch at Marilynn’s Place last Friday while driving through town. It’s a little bit off the highway, but worth the drive into town. We had Shrimp PO’ Boys, Gumbo, lobster Mac and cheese and some great sweet tea. Bozz (the owner) spent time at our table sharing stories and talking about his food. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is in an old gas station, parking can be a challenge but well worth finding somewhere close. Order at the front and in just a few minutes they call you up. The food is local favorites and they make them great. Po boys, jambalaya, creole, ..... We tried a bit of each. Wonderful. They have a full bar and the beignets are wonderful. We actually strooped the next afternoon for more beignets.rices are low portions are just right. Don't miss this one

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Beignets that beat the best of NOLA. Best I've ever had. Unique atmosphere, not to be missed.

I wish I had come later to try the full menu. Great variety of cajun classics.

Been to Marilynn's Place? Share your experiences!