“RUN!!!!!”

Plantation Inn Of Shreveport
Ranked #37 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Bad area of town, room had a HUGE hole in the wall next to the mirror in the bathroom, not clean at all. We left and they refused to give us a refund, we were in the room for 5 seconds before we left.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Don't do like me and please read the reviews. It is all true. This place should be closed immediately. It's really not suitable for people to spend the night. Do yourself a favor and drive on. Extremely dirty, extremely. Super nasty. Worse than you can imagine. Roaches, dirty chairs, stains all over the place, humidity stains. Stained bed. A total dump. Of course no amenities. Place is falling apart. City inspectors should review this place.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank wilburys2016
Reviewed 25 January 2016

My boyfriend and I decided to stay at this motel because it was cheap and we didn't want to have too much money...well that was a big mistake. I wish now we would have just stayed somewhere else anywhere else. We get to the motel and I was scared to even get out. There was a crackhead just walking around, I honestly thought we were going to get robbed. We went into the lobby and it was horrible. There were holes in the ceiling buckets everywhere because of leaks. Horrible front desk staff she barely talked to us at check in, didn't tell us where are room was located lol which is something you would think they would tell you. We get to the room and after only being in there for 10 minutes had seen 4 tiny roaches crawling around. There were stains all over the carpet, lamp shades, bed and chairs. The fridge that was in the room was disgusting. The bathroom was horrible. Worst place I've ever stayed. I'm pretty sure it's only for drug deals and hookers, because there's no way anyone else would be dumb enough to to stay there. We decided very quickly that we could not do it and left the room to go see about getting our money back. Had only been in the room 20 minutes and the front desk girl said no refunds. I told her about how dirty it was and the roaches and she didn't care. She laughed and said we could come back and talk to the manager in the morning, but that he wouldn't give us a refund either even if the roaches are in there. Obviously they know they have a roach problem, I've read the other reviews and almost all of them talk about roaches, why not do something about it? This place was horrible luckily we stayed at a friends house. Trust me though do not stay here even if you are short on cash you will be better off sleeping in your vehicle somewhere else. We were told by other people at the casinos that people get robbed there every night and that we would have been screwed if we stayed there. Great reputation your motel has. I hope this place is shut down!

Room Tip: Don't choose any they all suck and have roaches in them.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Melissa K
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed here with my dad for one night as we couldn't find anywhere else. The room smelt bad, there were cockroaches everywhere, the bed had stains on it as did the wall, bath, sink, toilet and toilet seat. There was a crushed cockroach in one of the ceiling tiles which was nice.
None of the main lights worked. The only motel I've stayed where I've felt unsafe. There sure were some unsavoury characters about.
Pros... the a/c worked and the room was cheap. There's a pool but it was drained. They could definitely use this motel in a horror movie...

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank danielrichardbond
Reviewed 7 June 2015

Nastiest place on earth and we did not stay there. Room smelled like musty sweaty yukiness, if you know what I mean and then the woman would not give us any towels and there none in the room. Plus the woman would not give a refund.

I've stayed in some bad motels in my lifetime but this one has to be the worse. Worse then any pay by the hour motel.

Room Tip: Make a different choice. This place is disgusting
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family