“Seriously, you need to eat here.”

Athena Greek & Lebanese Grill
Ranked #2 of 518 Restaurants in Shreveport
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Also reviewed in Urbanspoon
Description: Also reviewed in Urbanspoon
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I are travelling through Shreveport and saw this place was #1 on Trip Advisor. We decided to try it out and I'm so glad we did. Our server was awesome and funny. The food was some of the best Greek/Lebanese food I've ever had. We ordered an appetizer of falafels and split the Athena sampler plate for 2 and we had to bring left overs home. Gah, it was so delicious. I'm sad to leave Shreveport and hope I can find a place like this back home. There is a reason they're #1!

1  Thank AK2309

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

They give you so much savory food. We got a platter for two and left really full. They accommodate gluten-sensitive patrons.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have loved Athena's for years! This is the best Greek/Lebanese in Shreveport. Love everything and there service is always amazing!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This is amazing food with quick and friendly service. I will
Be bringing everyone I know. Wear casual comfy clothes and order there amazing lamb.

1  Thank Arwen M
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I hadn't been there before so I took the family based on all the reviews from trip advisor. Although I was expecting good food, exceptional food and service was actually what we got. I have a family full of picky eaters, and all of us found something on the menu that we wanted to try...and everyone simply raved about how good their food was. The appetizers, the meals, the deserts...all exceptional. Our waiter AJ was super-nice and, despite having a full dining room, he never made us feel like we were anything less than his #1 priority. I will definitely be back and I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for an exceptional dining experience. You won't be disappointed!!!