Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell
US$84
Best Western Plus Slidell Inn(Slidell)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$76
US$90
Hampton Inn Slidell(Slidell)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hampton.com
US$79
US$109
US$80
US$129
Homewood
La Quinta Inn New Orleans Slidell(Slidell)(Great Value!)
US$50
La Quinta
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites(Slidell)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront desknew orleanswould definitely stay here againroom was cleanslidell layogurtup to datethe breakfast areaa great staystaff was friendlytvambertexaspillowshighwayaccommodationscruise
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stayed at the Comfort Inn at 34579 Grantham college Rd. in Slidell LA. Our room was perfect. We were greeted very warmly from the front desk. Amber Moreau made sure we were happy with our decision to stay there. We are now at the Comfort Inn in Fort Worth, Texas. We are experiencing the same quality hospitality and comfort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Very clean. Very up to date. Nice smell. Hallway was nice. Good vending with many choices. Breakfast was early and had many choices. The last that checked me in was very nice and informative. The room even had a television in the bathroom. That was kinda neat

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We stayed here for a family reunion .
The room was spacious and immaculate.
The accommodations were just what we needed.
The breakfast was certainly plenty to start your day, and i enjoyed having coffee/tea and cookies available throughout the day.
The only criticism I have is I would have liked more towel bars or hooks in the bathroom.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tuesdaylady
Reviewed 1 February 2018

What a treat at this Comfort Inn ... first of all the greeting we received was beautiful. Unfortunately, I would like to remember the woman at the desk who greeted us because she was marvelous. The room was exceptional ... we had a suite ... beautiful hot tub and we needed that from driving all the way from Las Vegas, Nevada.
We asked for local places to eat and they accommodated us beautifully. We only stayed one night but every thing was just a delight. Breakfast was really good and getting the USA paper in the morning is a treat. We will definitely come back to this place in the future. Thanks for making our stay so pleasant.

Room Tip: Try and get a Suite. The Hot Tub is worth it if you need to Chill out ...There was no noise disturbances and the parking lot was well lit.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
AMBERMOREAU_GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Annabel E,

I would like to thank for such an awesome review! We truly take pride in our hotel and the service we provide. I love hearing from our guest, and showing my staff that their hard work does make a difference in providing exceptional accommodations for each of our guest. At our hotel we believe that our southern hospitality is like no other! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Best Wishes,
Amber Moreau

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I’m usually a Marriott guy but I couldn’t justify the price difference. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Plenty of parking, clean rooms, good breakfast and very pleasant employees. Beds were comfortable as well.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business