“Delicious”

KY's Olde Town Bicycle Shop
Ranked #1 of 244 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Local family owned. I truly love the food there. My favorite is the catfish Poboy. Next favorite is the fried shrimp on a bun!. Don't forget the yummy nachos!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Very busy! The place was packed! The food was very good. The burgers were big and the fries plentiful. My husband had the fried oyster poboy and loved it!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I have been a frequent customer of KY's for a few years, but not anymore. I am blind, and on December 14th, 2017, one of their employees decided it would be a good idea to grab on to my service animal's leash and try to pull him in the direction she wanted him to go. Unacceptable, outrageous, and disrespectful, and I would give this restaurant negative stars if I were able to do so. Whether I ever go back there I have not decided, but I will likely never go back.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My grilled tuna sandwich was outstanding. Juicy and pink in the middle. Very tasty. Nice low-salt fries too. My sister’s grilled shrimp po-boy was excellent as well. But I withheld the fourth and fifth stars because my wife’s grilled shrimp salad was a joke. About five measly specimens lost in nothing but romaine lettuce with some salty croutons. No excuse for this poor showing. Need some attention to your salad game, guys.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Very reasonable prices. Very friendly service. Nice atmosphere. Fries were very good. Roast Beef was a touch dry but otherwise everything was delicious.