“Good eats!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Reviewed 6 May 2018

They have very good food and service with casual laid-back atmosphere. I have never been disappointed with the quality of their food or their great service.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Pleasant find and great recommendation from TA.

We were passing through and found this on a trip advisor search

Reviews look great and our expectations were high.

We were not disappointed. Food was great, perfectly cooked, and served hot. Service was great.

The shrimp, crab, and corn bisque was wonderful. The fried catfish was crispy on the outside and moist and flaky on the inside and cooked to perfection.

Will definitely be a repeat customer next time we are passing through.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Reasonable prices good food good portions. Miss the orange muffins! Home cooking at it's best. Daily specials. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Staying in Slidell for 6 nights we have a chance to visit many of their local restaurants We visited Bonnie C's a few years ago, and the food was so good we visited it twice. This tine I tried the grilled shrimp platter, and my wife had the Shrimp poor boy. The food was still good, and I am sure we will return our next trip to Slidell.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with a friend. We ordered crab and corn soup. The flavor of the corn and crab soup was perfect! We each ordered something different. My friend had a salad and I had a po-boy. The salad was huge and full of chicken. My shrimp po-boy was FULL of nice sized shrimp. The batter on the shrimp was FULL of flavor. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Been to Bonnie C's? Share your experiences!