US$104
US$73
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Hampton Inn Slidell(Slidell)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$129
Homewood
US$77
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites(Slidell)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$94
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell(Slidell)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
US$106
US$89
All reviewsnew orleansfront deskroom was cleanparking lot ishot breakfastslidell areagreat place to stayoatmealoutdoor poolwould stay here againfrench quarterthe entire staffone night staystaff was very friendlyvery nice hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast area
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Thanks to the young receptionist Britanny you made our stay perfect""" We will allways be back to this marvellous hotel so close to New Orleans. Thank you for the charger you gave me, it is extremilly useful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Ah, the Best Western “Plus” in Slidell... We stayed here for 4 nights for a family visit to New Orleans (March 2018)

Location was fine, price was a tad high. Staff was very friendly, but oh so many problems...

We booked an “accessible” room with 2 queen beds. Unfortunately, the room was designed by morons. We couldn’t even get in the room because the bathroom door had been left open. With the bathroom door open, there wasn’t enough room to get our wheelchair by the door to get to the rest of the room. Once in the room, you had to close the bathroom door, get real close to the exit door, open the bathroom door, then you could go in the bathroom.

The tub was a modern marvel. I have never seen a tub with a shower and no tub spout. So taking a bath would take hours to fill up using the shower head. But dont try to use the assist rails to get back out, due to the structural cracks in the shower wall. Also, dont fall into the floor drain, no telling what diseases lived in there.

Want a room with a view? Check out this one! Yes, that is the awning for the covered entrance... who needs to look outside anyway...

Unless you want to scream “SHUT-UP!!!” to all the construction workers that leave very loudly every morning between 4-4:30 AM.

Not to mention the Rap Mogul 2 rooms down from us who decided to have a marijuana & hooker party one evening .. (thanks for the free contact high. My daughter loved her first illegal drug experience!) of course this was reported to hotel staff. They quickly addressed this illegal activity... by spraying tons of air freshener in the hallway... nice job!

Beds, yes they have them. Comfortable, only if you like very hard beds or are used to sleeping on concrete. So hard, that I actually slept on 6 pillows one night.

On the bright side, the facility was very clean. Rooms were cleaned well every day, although the staff regularly blocked the hallways which is hard for a chair user..

We never ate the free breakfast. It looked fine, normal hotel food. Nothing special to note. After drinking the free in-room coffee using tap water, we learned a valuable lesson. We then opted for Chick-Fil-A and Cracker Barrel each morning (DONT DRINK THE WATER!!!)

Will we go back, not a chance. For $130 a night, we really expected alot more. Like I said, we never found the “Plus” that they mentioned.

Other gripes:
the in room safe didnt work
the hot water in the sink & shower took 9 minutes to warm up
No extra blankets

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Martin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Slidell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear TN_Trouper,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you found our staff polite and helpful, as well as our hotel clean and well maintained. I understand how having your path obstructed can be frustrating. I will be sharing your comments with our staff to ensure that we can better serve you needs in the future. We look forward to seeing you in the future

Regards,

Martin Patel
GM

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I recently booked a room at this hotel using a third party website. I made the reservation for the same day at about 11pm, which caused a problem on the website and automatically listed "today" as the following day, I assume because we booked the room so close to midnight. Well, we called the third party website to sort things out and they were totally helpful. Then I attempted to call the Best Western-- wow, what a difference.

The Best Western manager Britney was very warm and helpful. They worked quickly to help me out, even though the hotel was in no way at fault. The hotel spoke with me and Priceline separately about four different times, which is going above and beyond what they had to do. I eventually got refunded by the third party website, only because the Best Western was so persistently kind. I am grateful. With such professional, warm staff, I will certainly stay at this hotel the next time I make a trip to New Orleans. They turned a bad experience into a good experience. Thank you again, Britney!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We have stayed at many Best Western properties.
Pros: Cordial night clerk, bed was good, large screen TV w/good channels, ok wi-fi, AC quiet.
Cons: Towels were small, few and scratchy, no lotion provided in room, breakfast-stale muffins and bread, watered down eggs, fire alarm went off but no one notified us to leave room or gave any instructions or information as to why.
Overall just not the quality we have experienced from Best Western Plus Hotels.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Martin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Slidell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Rebecca B. Thank you taking the time to review our hotel. We regret you didn't see us at our best and hope you'll give us another opportunity to impress you. Thanks

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Great hotel! Breakfast was fantastic! Biscuits were nice and warm, perfect for putting gravy over. Eggs were great, one day they were circle shaped next day they were triangle with cheese and peppers inside, yum! Staff was friendly and had told for Mardi Gras in New Orleans. There was a landline phone hanging on the wall in the bathroom, I've never seen that at a hotel. The room had there landlines. The only downside was the distance from New Orleans if you want to see parades, there are a few that are a couple blocks from the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family