“Love the shops”

Slidell Historic Antique District
Ranked #5 of 26 things to do in Slidell
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

There are so many beautiful things to look at here, and plenty of shops, so if you don't find what you are looking for in one, you might in another. And most of the prices are very reasonable.

All reviews
"dolls"
"vendors"
"childhood"

Reviewed 27 January 2017

We like being able to walk into antique shops and take a glance at the past. Slidell is quite and quaint but we were looking for a bit more .
But it was a very nice afternoon with leisure and a good meal,drinks.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Cool antique shops with great treasures. Nice place to eat and nice people. Wish it wasn't raining so we could have enjoyed irbid more.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I was excited to go to Olde Town to antique shop and, while it was quaint and interesting, I guess I just expected more. It is all located close together so you can do the walking tour. There was one store that had an abundance of antiques and memorabilia but the rest was disappointing. There was a furniture restorer shop where they redid a lot in chalk paint and that was interesting but the lady that owned/ran the shop spent the entire time I was in there nagging at her (I assume) husband. Felt sorry for the poor guy and didn't care to hang around after hearing all that

2  Thank Kay L