“Excellent Place To Eat”

Zea Rotisserie & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Zea Rotisserie & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 245 Restaurants in Slidell
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Our original plan was to drive to New Orleans and go to K-Paul's for dinner. However, we were running late and decided to stay in Slidell, LA instead. I checked restaurants and Zea's had an excellent rating, was close to the hotel, and the menu was very enticing. We were not disappointed. We decided to split our dinners. We got a large chicken salad, roasted chicken with two sides, two glasses of wine and an incredible bread pudding for dessert all for around $60 including tip. Our server was just as nice as can be. Zea's is basically a sports bar but the food does not reflect that. We were there on a Monday night and it was relatively quiet. We would definitely eat here again if we were in the area.

1  Thank petuniaq2

Reviewed 9 January 2018

My husband and I dined here recently. I was quite surprised when I asked the waitress if I could have some crackers or bread. They don't do bread! The waitress did bring me a very small piece of pita bread when I asked, which wasn't so great. I ordered the shrimp and grits. It was quite good, but would have tasted a lot better with a nice piece of French bread. My husband ordered the catfish plate which he enjoyed. He said the fish was very good. He gave me one of the hush puppies and it had a very good flavor.
No complaints about the taste of the food, just the fact that they do not serve bread. Especially here in southern Louisiana!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Celebrated my sister’s birthday at Zea’s last weekend. While the food was ok- my husband was not happy with his steak- the restaurant staff did very little to enhance the experience for us or my Sister. It was a large party 12 and I reserved the table by phone so they knew but there wasn’t even a happy Birthday uttered by the staff. It was all very perfunctory. Just disappointed by the service.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent. Seevice average, price average, Crispy Duck Exceptional. Gotta try it! Food is very good.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Took a group of friends here after a service at the Veterans Cemetery. We all had very good meals and afterwards shared a variety of desserts which we all shared. Turned out to be a very good choice. Only complaint we had was with a pretty empty dining room, they seated all groups next to each other and it was a little loud.

Been to Zea Rotisserie & Bar? Share your experiences!