“Lunch adventures ”

Ranked #36 of 244 Restaurants in Slidell
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Thai Dishes That Are Delicious! "Good Karma Food"
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. As I am relatively new to Thai food, I rely on friends and wait staff recommendations. I thoroughly enjoyed the green curry (spicy) and the Chai tea!

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I've eaten thai all over the world. While I've had better, I've had much much worse. The service was not blazing, but it was as fast as desired. My wife and I has time to talk and completely enjoyed our lunch. She has vegan pad thai, (yes, she is) and 8 had phanang beef curry. On a 1 to 10 scale, I'd say 7.5 for mine. I will be back.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is easy to get to from I 12. Decoration is nice and authentic Thai. Staff/owner Ms. Cathy is very sweet and kind. We enjoyed talking to her. Food is very good as well. We had green curry and drunken noodle. Will come back again if we have chance.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Having lived in Thailand for a few year in the 1990’s I love Thai food, and with the exception of Seattle area I have had a very hard time finding a good Thai restaurant. But now I live in Slidell, La and it happened I found it a Thai restaurant with good food. The first time I eat at Thailicious I asked for Gang Won Seen. Although its not on the menu she made me a very good won seen noodle soup even added asparagus I just loved it. Then I had Pad Gra Prao with an egg on top just like my friends in Thailand made.

If you live in the New Orleans area I highly recommend stopping by Thailicious in the Slidell area I have a feeling you will enjoy it just as I do every time I eat there

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

I loveeeeeeee the food in Thailicious and the owner sooooo sweet and friendly!!
Definitely recommend Thai food in Slidell!!

Been to THAiLiCiOUS? Share your experiences!